Monitoring & logs (?)

Supra omnia

I am very sorry to post this, I have serious problems with reading..

I also tried using search, but didnt find any answers.

Anyways, I am encountering some serious problems with my computer, and I dont have an idea why.

Sometimes my computer just crashes, my screens just freeze, sounds starts to loop and I have to forceshut down via powerbutton.

Thats why I need to get AIDA write logs to tell me what is wrong with my computer.

Because of my dyslexia, I just cant use AIDA64 on my own, so I request some help from you guys.

How to get AIDA64 to write errorlogs for me?

Thank you already, and sorry for this useless post. :(

You can activate the Logging feature in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging.

If that doesn't reveal any useful information about your issue, then you can try running the AIDA64 System Stability Test in AIDA64 / main menu / Tools / System Stability Test.

BTW, what I would try to do about your system to diagnose the issue:

1) Restore all settings to default (no overclock, no tuning about the RAM or chipset)

2) Update system BIOS to the latest stable one

3) Run AIDA64 System Stability Test with only the "FPU" subtest enabled to see if it is overheating under heavy stress

4) Replace the PSU (Power Supply Unit). Check if you could borrow a stable PSU from a friend. In many cases the PSU is behind the stability issues, especially if the PSU is in use for several years already

Regards,

Fiery

• 2 weeks later...

You can activate the Logging feature in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / Logging.

If that doesn't reveal any useful information about your issue, then you can try running the AIDA64 System Stability Test in AIDA64 / main menu / Tools / System Stability Test.

Regards,

Fiery

Thank you for your advice!

I selected both, HTML and CSV loggings, and now as I view the HTML-files, they doesnt make any sense.

Does they update when my computer crashes? :)

I also tried to reduce my RAM Frequency to 1.373Ghz from 1.6Ghz, and it seemed to help for a while, as I was able to play GTAIV for many hours in a row, which otherwise would had crashed in less than 30 minutes.

However, the issue came back with less demading games. (League of Legends)

Any ideas, why?

Yours,

Sirpa Perseripuli

Log files are updated as long as your computer is running stable. Once it locks up, the logging will stop.

As for making your system stable, it can be a challenge, but we can only help via this forum by providing generic ideas/tips for troubleshooting:

- Update your motherboard BIOS to the latest stable release

- Restore all BIOS settings to their default values (no overclocking)

- Get a new PSU (Power Supply Unit) if you suspect that it may cause the issues at high system load

- Get new memory modules if you suspect they may be behind the stability issues

- Check all motherboard capacitors for possible failures there

- Clean your CPU heatsink, and verify if the CPU fan spins fine at both idle and high system load

- Re-seat the CPU heatsink on the processor heatspreader again, using the proper amount of fresh thermal grease

- Install a rear case exhaust cooler to improve the airflow of your system chassis

• 3 years later...

Hi there, Im just dropping this out there in hopes that you will be able to help me. Im buying a LCD keyboard soon and Ive been looking everywhere for an App for league of legends but there doesnt seem to be anything out there anymore.

Im looking for something like this for the S.T.R.I.K.E.R 7 for in game stats and also a jungle timer if possible.

https://store.donanimhaber.com/42/72/a9/4272a94cbe8111b8f229db64e0ace46d.jpg

and 

http://i.imgur.com/gDNy7AL.jpg

I do enjoy league of legends and downloading a jungle timer app on my iPhone is ok, but I would prefer to have everything infront of me when I am playing.

I have looked at the Deathstalker ultimate but that screen is flat against the keyboard and the G19 has useless support. I like the MadCatz 

S.T.R.I.K.E.R 7 the best so far and if I know I can get decent apps for it then that would be my deciding factor.