Asus TUF Gaming B560M-Plus WiFi missing fan and voltage sensors

fozibear

Hello,

I'm running the current beta build (6.70.6010) and the both the fan and voltage sensors are missing for the Asus TUF Gaming B560M-Plus WiFi motherboard. I've included a ISA dump hoping this issue may get resolved in the next build. Please let me know if I can provide anything else to assist in getting the sensors added/fixed.

Thanks

isasensordump.txt

15 hours ago, fozibear said:

I'm running the current beta build (6.70.6010) and the both the fan and voltage sensors are missing for the Asus TUF Gaming B560M-Plus WiFi motherboard. I've included a ISA dump hoping this issue may get resolved in the next build. Please let me know if I can provide anything else to assist in getting the sensors added

Thank you, we will implement sensor support for your motherboard in the next AIDA64 beta update.  I will post a message into this topic once the new build becomes available for download.

• Fiery changed the title to Asus TUF Gaming B560M-Plus WiFi missing fan and voltage sensors
21 hours ago, fozibear said:

I'm running the current beta build (6.70.6010) and the both the fan and voltage sensors are missing for the Asus TUF Gaming B560M-Plus WiFi motherboard. I've included a ISA dump hoping this issue may get resolved in the next build. Please let me know if I can provide anything else to assist in getting the sensors added/fixed

The above mentioned new AIDA64 beta build is now available for download at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Let me know how it works.