AIDA64 Business Edition 2.30.1900 - BSOD by starting AIDA64 (Supermicro X9SRA)

Vitronic

We´ve testet also both driver versions with AIDA64 Business Edition v2.60. -> BSOD...

After a few seconds, during AIDA64 Business Edition v2.60 starts, the BSOD pops up.

The last that I can read is: search for S.M.A.R.T devices (I don´t know in...in german: "suche S.M.A.R.T Geräte")

Our configuration:

Bios: Sata Mode -> Raid

Windows Embedded Standart 7

Supermico X9SRA

CPU XEON E5-1620

Kingston KVR13E9K4/16I

GForce 210

Only drivers are installed.

Hope you can help us...

Regards,

Vitronic

We have been trying to reproduce the issue on various LGA2011 configurations of ours, with no luck so far :( Can you please provide more details on your configuration? Is it a 32-bit Windows 7 installation? Do you have Windows 7 SP1 applied? Do you use SSD or HDD? SAS or SATA2 or SATA3 devices? Do you get the BSoD regardless of the particular SSD/HDD model used?

So I installed the old RST driver (3.0.0.2003) and make an Aida report. Fiery can you send me your e-mail address for the Aida report?

Windows Embedded Standard 7 x64 with SP1 and all Updats

We use 1 HDD on SATA Port 0 (SATA 6G/s)

I will change the HDD model on monday to eleminate this problem

Thank you for your email and the report. Please upgrade to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Business Edition available at:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64businessbuild2135s9d6pxlfgnzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Let me know if it helps. If not, then -- using the last RSTe version that works -- please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> Disk Debug --> RAID Dump. Save the results to a TXT file, and send it to me either via this forum or email.

Thanks,

Fiery