Load on Windows Startup doesn't work

Luka Medugorac

Hi, ive been trying to setup my sensorpanel to automatically boot up on startup, the Load at Windows Startup setting doesn't work no matter what i do, even with task scheduler, i even tried to delete AIDA 64 extreme and install an older version but it still doesn't work. I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, version 21H2.

Another issue that i have experienced is that i cannot export my sensorpanel configurations. Every time i press on export and save the file simply doesnt show up.

10 hours ago, Luka Medugorac said:

Hi, ive been trying to setup my sensorpanel to automatically boot up on startup, the Load at Windows Startup setting doesn't work no matter what i do, even with task scheduler, i even tried to delete AIDA 64 extreme and install an older version but it still doesn't work. I'm on Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, version 21H2.

Another issue that i have experienced is that i cannot export my sensorpanel configurations. Every time i press on export and save the file simply doesnt show up.

1) Please check if perhaps your anti-virus software keeps preventing apps from launching at Windows startup.

2) Try to save the file into a different folder, e.g. Windows Desktop.

On 5/25/2022 at 8:50 AM, Fiery said:

1) Please check if perhaps your anti-virus software keeps preventing apps from launching at Windows startup.

2) Try to save the file into a different folder, e.g. Windows Desktop.

Hi, thanks for the reply,

I have tried to save the file in multiple locations including desktop and with antivirus off, it didnt work.

Do you have any advice on the auto startup problem?

On 5/26/2022 at 11:20 AM, Luka Medugorac said:

I have tried to save the file in multiple locations including desktop and with antivirus off, it didnt work.

Do you have any advice on the auto startup problem?

My 1) point was about the auto startup issue.

As for the file saving issue, I've sent you an email about this.