Line/Area Graphs and Histograms: Increase the max values of 'Graph Step' and 'Graph Thickness'

ThatManOnTheMoon

If possible it would be great to be able to increase the max values of 'Graph Step' and 'Graph Thickness'  above 10 (current limit). The limit of 10 suffices for lower-resolution sensorpanels, however with higher resolutions the max limit of 10 displays very-small graph-bars and negative-spacing. By increasing the limit there will be a lot of more display options available for aida64 users who use higher resolution displays.

For example, I made a sensor panel in 1200x1920, the graphs look perfectly-sized for the resolution. However when I upscaled to 1600x2560, the bars of the graph are very small and closely spaced, even at the max value of 10 (for graph thickness and step).

Thanks for reading and possibly considering.

2 hours ago, ThatManOnTheMoon said:

If possible it would be great to be able to increase the max values of 'Graph Step' and 'Graph Thickness'  above 10 (current limit). The limit of 10 suffices for lower-resolution sensorpanels, however with higher resolutions the max limit of 10 displays very-small graph-bars and negative-spacing. By increasing the limit there will be a lot of more display options available for aida64 users who use higher resolution displays.

For example, I made a sensor panel in 1200x1920, the graphs look perfectly-sized for the resolution. However when I upscaled to 1600x2560, the bars of the graph are very small and closely spaced, even at the max value of 10 (for graph thickness and step).

Thanks for reading and possibly considering.

We will increase the maximum graph step and graph thickness from 10 to 20 in the next AIDA64 beta update ;)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1