Intel i7 3770 3.4ghz

Asrock B75 pro 3

8 gb ram kingston hyperX 1600

Gigabyte GeForce 660 TI 2gb

sursa seasonic 620 bronze 87%

SSD intel 120gb

HDD seagate baracuda 1tb 7200 64buffer

case cooler master cm690 II

i tested my computer with an old version of 3d mark and i was checking the temperatures of my cpu/gpu/mb and i noticed another reading from AUX and it was 102 degrees celsius. i would like to know what is AUX. Could it be my onboard video card? Furthermore this AUX disappears after a few seconds and reappeares only if i use the software again. I need to knwo if there is a problem with my mb/gpu.

Aux is an unused temperature rail of your motherboard sensor chip. You can ignore the value it shows. BTW, if you update to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition, the Aux value may be removed from the Sensor page:

http://www.aida64.com/downloads/aida64extremebuild2127ds1yzptwckzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Regards,

Fiery

Aux is an unused temperature rail of your motherboard sensor chip. You can ignore the value it shows. BTW, if you update to the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme Edition, the Aux value may be removed from the Sensor page:

http://www.aida64.co...27ds1yzptwckzip

After upgrading to this new version, make sure to restart Windows to finalize the upgrade.

Regards,

Fiery

so there is no problem with my mb or gpu? and it's not the onboard videocard