SensorPanel Hot Keys

DocCruncher

Bummer.

I was using a Logitech G19 gaming keyboard with four LCD screens customized to my needs but due to the long-term unreliability of the Logitech Gaming software (often times it simply would not load at Windows start up) I switched to the Sensor Panel.

After combining all four G19 screens into one Sensor Panel window the new panel takes up too much screen to keep it loaded at all times so I need to be able to quickly turn it on/off and was really hoping to do it with a keystroke combination that I can add to a mouse button.

This will be a really nice feature for the Sensor Panel.

I hope it does not take too long to implement.

Thanks;

Doc 

• 2 weeks later...

Was wondering if this can be accomplished in another way without HotKeys. Right clicking on the Sensor Panel itself there is a "Hide Sensor Panel" command & right clicking on the AIDA64 icon in the Task Try there is a "Show Sensor Panel" command. Are there any command line switches for these? If so, I can put them in a BAT file and assign a shortcut to them for my mouse.

Was wondering if this can be accomplished in another way without HotKeys. Right clicking on the Sensor Panel itself there is a "Hide Sensor Panel" command & right clicking on the AIDA64 icon in the Task Try there is a "Show Sensor Panel" command. Are there any command line switches for these? If so, I can put them in a BAT file and assign a shortcut to them for my mouse.

I'm afraid command-line arguments will not work when AIDA64 is already running :(

• 1 year later...