$CPUMODEL gives "UNKNOWN" error

mondueo

I just did a clean install of windows 11 so I could be on build 21H2 to bypass the Window 11 sensor errors....and when I imported my sensor panel, the $CPUMODEL tag says UNKNOWN. Other tags work just fine such as the one for the motherboard name.   Windows Task manager ID's the CPU fine.  Any help would be appreciated. 

10 hours ago, mondueo said:

I just did a clean install of windows 11 so I could be on build 21H2 to bypass the Window 11 sensor errors....and when I imported my sensor panel, the $CPUMODEL tag says UNKNOWN. Other tags work just fine such as the one for the motherboard name.   Windows Task manager ID's the CPU fine.  Any help would be appreciated. 

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> CPU Debug --> CPUID & MSR Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

3 hours ago, Fiery said:

Please right-click on the bottom status bar of AIDA64 main window --> CPU Debug --> CPUID & MSR Dump. Copy-paste the full results into this topic, or attach the results as a TXT file to your post. You may need to enable status bar in AIDA64 / main menu / View first.

Thanks,
Fiery

I was running the aida64 build from July.  I exported the sensor panel from the latest build.  I installed the latest build and the issue is resolved. 

New issue:

Fiery, I have 2 monitors.  4k at 150% scaling(primary) and one set to 1080p 100% scaling(secondary).  The sensor panel rests inside the 1080p monitor.  There seems to be a big bug on exporting the sensor panel in this situation.  I have not tested this extensively, but when exporting the panel to save it, It seems to be reading the primary monitor scaling settings.  In my case 150% scaling.  It's shifting and enlarging all the text and images according to the primary monitor settings.  Can we please have a fix for this?  I spent literally hours on a panel yesterday and decided to reinstall windows.  When I went to import the panel all the values were shifted and enlarged the senor panel size was also larger than what I saved it as...took me hours to fix everything.  And when I have to do a reinstall again....I will have to fix the sensor panel again.  Can we fix the export from reading the scaling value of the primary monitor?  Or have a setting to tell which scaling value to use?  This is a extremely frustrating bug....

Thanks,

Mondueo

Fiery, Here is a screen shot to support my evidence.  I did a simple calculation to show that it's taking the 150% scaling and applying it to the Sensor panel size and also enlarging the text.... (1920 x 1.5 = Aida64 resolution...) It's also enlarging the Bar.  I can only image that it will also have issues with gauges and other things.  Please keep in mind, I have already put some of these sensors pieces and sizes back in their place such as the RAM, NETWORK and CPU values.  You can Clearly see in RED other values floating outside the background space. 

Scaling.png