Matrix Orbital EVE3x-43A-IPS-800 x 480 Support ?

morpheon

Hi Fiery! 

Matrix Orbital finally released 4.3in 800x480 screen (just like the one in the Razer Ultimate Keyboard). 

https://www.matrixorbital.com/eve3x-43a-ips-800480a?search=EVE3x-43A-IPS-800480A-USB

Would you be able to support this in the next beta ? so far its not working with option in the menu "EVE3-43" 

I does light up the screen but not correctly as you can see. 

Let me know if you need any further information!

Thanks!

Ramon 

lcd.jpg

lcd2.jpg

13 hours ago, morpheon said:

Hi Fiery! 

Matrix Orbital finally released 4.3in 800x480 screen (just like the one in the Razer Ultimate Keyboard). 

https://www.matrixorbital.com/eve3x-43a-ips-800480a?search=EVE3x-43A-IPS-800480A-USB

Would you be able to support this in the next beta ? so far its not working with option in the menu "EVE3-43" 

I does light up the screen but not correctly as you can see. 

Let me know if you need any further information!

Thanks!

Ramon 

Can you please check if it works if you set it to EVE3-50?

1 hour ago, morpheon said:

oh I should have mentioned! I tried that but Aida crashes a few seconds later - no screen change either. 

That's quite odd, it shouldn't crash.  Does it crash with EVE3-43 setting too?

Meanwhile we've also contacted the great folks at Matrix Orbital to find out what they may have changed about handling the EVE2/3/4 protocol when they created the EVE3x-43A display that you got.

• 3 weeks later...
On 6/17/2023 at 2:31 PM, morpheon said:

oh I should have mentioned! I tried that but Aida crashes a few seconds later - no screen change either. 

I've just realized you're using an old AIDA64 version.  Can you please try it with the latest version of 6.88 too?  We've checked v6.88 with EVE3-50 setting, and it doesn't crash for us.