BSOD after displaying Summary or Overclock pages in AIDA64 (Asus ZenBook 15 OLED UM3504DA)

Jannic ANDREIS

Hi Everyone,

I'm facing a problem using Aida64 on a specific hardware : ASUS ZenBook UM3504DA with a Ryzen 7 7735U.

Everytime I try to display the Summary page or even Overclock page, Windows crash with this error :

kerneld.x64    kerneld.x64+150c    fffff800`df850000    fffff800`df862000    0x00012000    0x605cf2f0    25/03/2021 22:30:40                        
(From BlueScreenView)

System is nearly stable (it's new, I have constated a problem twice with system wake up resulting black screen and I was forced to long press power button to shutdown and relaunch the system).

Thank you.

17 hours ago, Jannic ANDREIS said:

Hi again, I'm sorry to disturb forum here but none of my 2 tickets have been treated, is there something else to do ? It's a paid license.

I'm sorry for the late reply.  Currently we're investigating the issue by working together with AMD.  A temporary workaround that seems to work in most cases like yours is to disable Memory Integrity in Windows Settings / Core isolation.

• Fiery changed the title to BSOD after displaying Summary or Overclock pages in AIDA64 (Asus ZenBook 15 OLED UM3504DA)
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/28/2023 at 10:37 AM, Jannic ANDREIS said:

Hi again, I send ticket too but still no response.

Did you have a test build (with detailled log) ?

We've fixed the bug in the latest AIDA64 beta update available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

It should work now with Memory Integrity enabled too.  Let me know how it works on your laptop.