Memory benchmark popup warning message.

On 10/13/2022 at 11:35 AM, Apache said:

I run memory benchmark & pop up this warning message.

Is this issue? How can I do for not pop up this message?

Thank you.

We feel the message is quite self-explanatory.  In order to obtain proper and trustworthy benchmark results you need to make sure AIDA64 benchmarks are not executed in a virtualized environment.  If you keep virtualization active, it will affect benchmark results.  You can live with that, of course, but then I'd personally not run AIDA64 benchmarks and just focus on the other features AIDA64 provides you with.

On 10/17/2022 at 4:21 PM, Fiery said:

We feel the message is quite self-explanatory.  In order to obtain proper and trustworthy benchmark results you need to make sure AIDA64 benchmarks are not executed in a virtualized environment.  If you keep virtualization active, it will affect benchmark results.  You can live with that, of course, but then I'd personally not run AIDA64 benchmarks and just focus on the other features AIDA64 provides you with.

This is not in virtualized environment.

It's normal system.

Thanks.

5 hours ago, Apache said:

This is not in virtualized environment.

It's normal system.

Thanks.

Virtualized environment are formed around sandboxed software too.  In your case it's most likely that something forces AIDA64 into a sandboxed environment.

• 1 month later...