Exporting benchmark result to a TXT file, a database or serial port?

NaturalBornCamper

Hello all!

Is it possible with Aida64 Pro to send selected (or all) benchmarking information to a channel like a txt file, a database or serial port?

I'm asking because I would like to create my own sensor panel with a Raspberry Pi for a home project. For this, I would need to send the Aida64 data somewhere, then the Raspberry Pi could grab all the info and parse it to:
-Log past data
-Send on my server for remote viewing
-insert in a database for custom statistics

Thanks friends!

15 hours ago, NaturalBornCamper said:

Hello all!

Is it possible with Aida64 Pro to send selected (or all) benchmarking information to a channel like a txt file, a database or serial port?

I'm asking because I would like to create my own sensor panel with a Raspberry Pi for a home project. For this, I would need to send the Aida64 data somewhere, then the Raspberry Pi could grab all the info and parse it to:
-Log past data
-Send on my server for remote viewing
-insert in a database for custom statistics

Thanks friends!

AIDA64 Engineer has certain command-line options that can be used to automate report creation and writing the results into XML files.  Refer to the AIDA64 Engineer User's Manual / Command-line options / Benchmarks.