Is this File NEEDED.?

Fyew-jit-tiv

Thanks but i already downloaded it. Have you tested this RT plugin with V1.5 cause i cant get it to work and all was working with 1.2?

Nothing has changed in AIDA64 v1.50 about the External Apps feature, so what worked with AIDA64 v1.20 should still work with AIDA64 v1.50. Make sure to enable that feature though, in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / External Applications.

Nothing has changed in AIDA64 v1.50 about the External Apps feature, so what worked with AIDA64 v1.20 should still work with AIDA64 v1.50. Make sure to enable that feature though, in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / External Applications.

Im not sure what is going on here but for some reason im not getting any hand shake between Riva&Aida. I have enabled external Apps monitoring in Aida and plugin is installed in riva sensors are checked but nothing is showing up in riva. I have gone back to version 1.20 and im now getting the same problem. Am i missing something here? Does Aida64 need any other 3rd party software to run with riva..?

I found the problem.. All seems to be working now. You know the page file usage i asked you about have you implemented this under "used swap space" & Free swap space"...?

Thanks.!

Yes, we've implemented that feature as per your request :)