ax206 vertical issue

Bongomancan

See video I try to rotate the display 90 degrees and it just doesn't refresh correctly or across the entire screen. It still shows part of the previously selected .axlcd file which was landscape and originally rotated 180 which still works. So 90 degrees and 270 give the same results as video but disabled and 180 for landscape work fine! Anyone any ideas?

Display is ax206 320x480 aida 6.85

On 9/27/2023 at 5:51 AM, Bongomancan said:

See video I try to rotate the display 90 degrees and it just doesn't refresh correctly or across the entire screen. It still shows part of the previously selected .axlcd file which was landscape and originally rotated 180 which still works. So 90 degrees and 270 give the same results as video but disabled and 180 for landscape work fine! Anyone any ideas?

We've checked, and it works flawlessly on our AX206 display with all 4 rotation settings.  Maybe your device has a firmware issue or treats buffer alignment in a different way than the original AX206 devices.  Where did you purchase your LCD?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
On 9/27/2023 at 5:51 AM, Bongomancan said:

Please try it with the latest beta version of AIDA64 Extreme available at:

https://www.aida64.com/downloads/latesta64xebeta

Let me know if it helps.

On 10/25/2023 at 2:57 AM, Thurin123 said:

Hello, I have the same display and for space requeriments I need to use it vertical but I don't know how to do it with AIDA64, anybody knows how to do it?

You can set rotation for your LCD in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Hardware Monitoring / LCD / AX206. Set Rotation there to either 90 or 270 degrees.