Maximum # cores in sensor monitoring

jabloomf1230

I have an EVGA SR-2 mobo with 2 Intel X5650 CPUs (6 cores each). I just noticed that with hyperthreading on, the sensor monitoring only displays % utilization for 16 HT cores. Is there a way to get around this? With HT off, AIDA 64 properly shows 12 cores. Honestly, with HT on, I would rather have the % utilization show for just the 12 physical cores, rather than the 24 HT cores.

Great, thanks.  I was testing an app with regard to hyperthreading and I couldn't figure out what was going on.

Will it show the logical cores separately or will it show usage by physical core (or either as a user preference)? Just asking, as I am happy to have it show the correct number of cores.

It will work the same as now, but instead of 16 logical processors it will support 32.  When it comes to CPU utilization measurement, it makes no sense to skip the virtual cores, since their utilization impacts physical cores as well.