Does AIDA64 ever go on sale ?

Objektor

13 hours ago, Benniebest said:

I was wondering if there are any coupons, or sales going on for the Engineer edition as I am looking to get one for my small freelance business, however, $220 is quite a lot.

I've sent you a private message.

3 hours ago, Wild_Horse said:

I am looking to get the extreme version but $60 seems steep. I was wondering if there are any coupon codes that I could utilize to purchase the software. Thank You.

You've got a private message ;)

10 hours ago, DrGenome said:

Are there any Labor Day sales? I want to get the Extreme just for the sensor panel for one machine but $60 does feel preemptive steep.

You've got a private message ;)

• 2 weeks later...

Hope for a sale on whatever your special occasion are too... I'm not from the US or anywhere near it. So it's time for those newsletter subscribe for me. Would be nice if there is an option for just 1 PC for cheaper price. I'm in here to just use it for the sensor panel too. Tried a bunch of free alternative but this is the one. Keep coming back to check for sale but since I has no idea when are the US special occasions, I never saw a sales.... And that's a lot of money, converted to my currency, for where I live. Where a local meal cost less than 2 bucks...

I'm about to finish DIYing my screen soon, might ends up buying the full price. But it would be great if there a sale. This sensor panel project has been going on for like a year now lol. Because of the cost.

On 9/12/2024 at 4:54 AM, Alberos said:

Hope for a sale on whatever your special occasion are too... I'm not from the US or anywhere near it. So it's time for those newsletter subscribe for me. Would be nice if there is an option for just 1 PC for cheaper price. I'm in here to just use it for the sensor panel too. Tried a bunch of free alternative but this is the one. Keep coming back to check for sale but since I has no idea when are the US special occasions, I never saw a sales.... And that's a lot of money, converted to my currency, for where I live. Where a local meal cost less than 2 bucks...

I'm about to finish DIYing my screen soon, might ends up buying the full price. But it would be great if there a sale. This sensor panel project has been going on for like a year now lol. Because of the cost.

Late autumn and early winter is the season for great promotions about AIDA64, so it's definitely a smart move to subscribe to our newsletter.  But, in order to save you from waiting month(s), I've sent you a private message with a bit of good news included :)