Question about Business Edition License

The_Immortal

Hello!

We are going to buy Business Edition.

Could you explain please what does "5 nodes" mean?

We have 50+ computer in our network. But actually AIDA64 will be used only for 3-4 computers.

So are we allowed to buy "AIDA64 Business Edition 5 nodes" in this case?

Thank you!

"5 nodes" means your network has 5 computers, including workstations and servers.

If your network has 50 computers, then in theory you would need a Business Edition license for 50 nodes.  I'm not sure however, why would you only use it on 3 or 4 computers.  Can you please explain?  In most enterprises AIDA64 Business Edition is uses on every workstations and servers, to compile a network audit for the whole enterprise.  Such companies however, that only wants to use AIDA64 for troubleshooting hardware and software issues will buy the AIDA64 Extreme Engineer license.  AIDA64 Extreme Engineer is licensed per engineers, so if you have e.g. 2 network administrators in your company who would use AIDA64, then you need 2 Extreme Engineer licenses.

For more information make sure to contact ABSEIRA, our worldwide distributor for corporate products:

http://abseira.com

Regards,

Fiery

• Like 1

Fiery,

"5 nodes" means your network has 5 computers, including workstations and servers.

If your network has 50 computers, then in theory you would need a Business Edition license for 50 nodes.  I'm not sure however, why would you only use it on 3 or 4 computers.  Can you please explain?  In most enterprises AIDA64 Business Edition is uses on every workstations and servers, to compile a network audit for the whole enterprise.

Actually those 3-4 computers are located in our Administration Department. So I need to monitor them remotely. Other computers can be checked locally without AIDA64.

So as I get in our case we need to buy a license on 50 nodes? It's too expensive for our company :-(

Does Extreme Engineer version provide to monitor computers remotely?