GPU Utilisation missing from sensors

SnarlingFox

Hi folks, I realise this has been the subject of posts in the past but I'm not having much luck here.

I've got Aida64 Extreme 6.92.6600 running on my Windows 10 PC and I'm unable to find / display some GPU metrics that have been present in the past but now no longer appear, particularly GPU utilisation. I've even tried 6.92.6614 Beta and it's the same problem.

Here's my system specs:

• Asus ROG Strix X570-F Gaming motherboard
  • AMD Ryzen 7 5800X CPU
  • 4x Corsair Vengeance LPX CMK16GX4M2Z4000C16 8 GB DDR4-4000 sticks running at 3800 MHz (stable lockstep with CPU)
  • Asus ROG Strix 6800 XT LC edition GPU
  • Windows 10 Pro 21H2 with all OS updates installed
  • Radeon Adrenaline 22.5.1 video card drivers (kept at this version for stability, later releases I saw more CTD's, Aida64 has worked with this version in the past)
  • Aida64 Extreme 6.92.6600 currently running, but have tried 6.92.6614 Beta

As mentioned earlier, I've tried the latest beta release and it's not helped, I've tried fiddling with the stability settings such as `SMBus access through ACPI (Asus motherboards)` and `Wake GPUs at AIDA64 startup` to no avail.

Found on previous posts, I've attached the ATI Register Debug Dump and ATI SMBus Dumps.

Thanks in advance :)

atigpureg.txt atismbusdump.txt

I understand that you're intentionally running an older GPU driver version, but are you comfortable trying the latest version temporarily to see if the metric comes back in the latest versions of AIDA64?  You can always run DDU and then re-install your older version after checking the behavior.

That might help narrow it down for them to see if it's a regression they've introduced where maybe they're only querying GPU utilization with a new mechanism that's only available in the newer driver but should be falling back to an old mechanism when an older driver is being used.