Aida64 no ok with 55

Ivaniyo

hello, I have a problem with Aida. I have a 55 main monitor and a secondary 8.8 monitor where I want to put the Aida skin. When I load the skin on the 55 screen it comes out very big and deformed and when I transfer it to the 8.8 monitor it looks huge. In the Windows options I have the option of 200% to enlarge and that is why it is deformed, if I set it to 100% the skins convert well but my Windows desktop is very very small and the letters and icons are small... I don't know what to do and the skins are prepared for 8.8 inches

There are no sizes like 55 inches or 8 inches or any other inches, there is a screen resolution, 1920x1024, 800x600, and so on, you need to understand this and take it for granted. your 8.8-inch screen has some resolution that is indicated in its characteristics, you should look at these numbers and set them in the program

ai1.jpg

ai2.jpg

:oHaving seen the assembly of sensors on your panel, I even lost my emotions, I don’t know what to tell you :o, you will have to study each sensor yourself, what it does, where it is located and what size its image is, and considering that many sensors there are also excluded (on them are blocked, apparently the panel was made universal), then you will also have to study these sensors, it’s too bad that you don’t take a screenshot, but post a photo, because you can’t really see anything.
what I marked in red are blocked sensors; it is most likely better to remove them so that they do not interfere if you are not going to use them.. it will be less work :wacko:

IMG20231025010330.jpg.1d593bd033c9a52b8512833f63bc9a47.jpg

1 hour ago, Shephard said:

:oHabiendo visto el montaje de sensores en su panel, incluso perdí mis emociones, no sé qué decirle :o, tendrá que estudiar cada sensor usted mismo, qué hace, dónde se encuentra y qué tamaño tiene su imagen, y teniendo en cuenta que muchos sensores también están excluidos (en ellos están bloqueados, aparentemente el panel se hizo universal), entonces también tendrá que estudiar estos sensores, es una lástima que no tomes una captura de pantalla, pero publiques una foto, porque realmente no puedes ver nada.
lo que marqué en rojo son sensores bloqueados; lo más probable es que sea mejor quitarlos para que no interfieran si no los vas a usar.. será menos trabajo :wacko:

IMG20231025010330.jpg.1d593bd033c9a52b8512833f63bc9a47.jpg

I downloaded it from a website, I understand that there is no solution.. thanks for everything

If you want to use this panel, don’t be lazy, study how it works, because any panel you download will bring you pain and suffering if you don’t learn how to manage the Aida64 program yourself
and in fact it’s not difficult as you imagine, just click on each sensor and see where it is and what it does, don’t be afraid to change it, you have the original.. good luck

50 minutes ago, Shephard said:

Si quieres usar este panel, no seas perezoso, estudia cómo funciona, porque cualquier panel que descargue le traerá dolor y sufrimiento si no aprende a administrar el programa Aida64 usted mismo
y, de hecho, no es difícil como te imaginas, simplemente haz clic en cada sensor y ve dónde está y qué hace, no tengas miedo de cambiarlo, tienes el original.. buena suerte

I changed this panel but I made a mistake and modified it to a large size. I will modify it again in small size