Need help with 150%scaling and find a Panel

GigaGamesGuy

Hello, I'm just wondering, I've read a lot but haven't really found an answer.

It's about I have a TV as a monitor, 3840x2160 resolution at 100% scaling,

I have an old 10 inch tablet with a resolution of 1280x800 at 100% scaling.

If I scale everything to 100% everything is ok, but on the TV I need a scaling of 150%.

Unfortunately, Aida64 then goes crazy and moves everything on the tablet. If I restart Aida while it's running, it's ok, only after restarting the PC everything is moved, if I go back to 100% scaling, everything is fine.

Is it possible to get a sensor panel that is made for 1280x800 so that it looks right with TV 150% scaling.

This is translated here with Google, you can also answer in German.

LG Thomas

2082271045_vergleichmit150skalierung.thumb.png.fc8bd6e700acff6fa5a72dff6f64c372.png

1278405055_1024x600fertig.thumb.png.5aa7610c8df9bae42deaa2eea4889c27.png

1798909624_1024x600fertigskaliert.thumb.png.e395ae873500e3f702499c6f7f82bfcb.png

and i search a panel, have contact him and wait.

favorit.thumb.png.d034e44ca1b1c8d4f6faacecf8455e16.png

9 hours ago, Shephard said:

This is not the first time I've tried to explain that when scaling your main monitor, you'll have to resize your fonts on the sensor panel manually.

Unless I don't understand the problem I never had to do that with fonts.

You should be able to adjust the scaling on your main display without it affecting the secondary display. What I do is put my 4K main display to 100% scale and then I start Aida64. I then drag the sensor panel to the secondary display. After that I scale my primary display to 200% but the secondary display is not affected.  

This trick works great also.

It's a Windows compatibility setting that you apply on the EXE itself...
Locate AIDA64.EXE (C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme)

1) Right Click
2) Properties
3) Compatibility Tab
4) 'Change High DPI settings'
5) Check 'Override High DPI Scaling'
6) Scaling performed by: 'System' (from the drop down)
7) Ok/Apply
8) Restart Windows

Once you've done this, make sure that your SensorPanel properties are set to match the new panel before importing and you have a better chance of being successful.

6 hours ago, rinaldop said:

You should be able to adjust the scaling on your main display without it affecting the secondary display. What I do is put my 4K main display to 100% scale and then I start Aida64. I then drag the sensor panel to the secondary display. After that I scale my primary display to 200% but the secondary display is not affected.  

1) Right Click
2) Properties
3) Compatibility Tab
7) Ok/Apply
8) Restart Windows

Once you've done this, make sure that your SensorPanel properties are set to match the new panel before importing and you have a better chance of being successful.

in fact, I don’t understand how you do this trick, I have a 65" main monitor, naturally with this screen size I have 200% scaling and no matter how many different sensor options I downloaded, I always had to change the font sizes, because initially they they do it on monitors with a normal 100% scale.. but maybe you’re right, I won’t check your option..

On 10/27/2023 at 4:18 AM, Shephard said:

in fact, I don’t understand how you do this trick, I have a 65" main monitor, naturally with this screen size I have 200% scaling and no matter how many different sensor options I downloaded, I always had to change the font sizes, because initially they they do it on monitors with a normal 100% scale.. but maybe you’re right, I won’t check your option..

I think you meant you will check out my option ;) Let me know if it works for you. But I am confused, are you not displaying the sensor panel on a secondary display? Why do you care how it looks on your 65" main monitor?

2 hours ago, rinaldop said:

I think you meant you will check out my option ;) Let me know if it works for you. But I am confused, are you not displaying the sensor panel on a secondary display? Why do you care how it looks on your 65" main monitor?

I think we shouldn’t continue the discussion about how I work with my monitors in this post, I’ll just say once again that all downloaded panels need to be completed when scaling

30 minutes ago, Shephard said:

I think we shouldn’t continue the discussion about how I work with my monitors in this post, I’ll just say once again that all downloaded panels need to be completed when scaling

Please don't say that because I think you are giving bad advice and confusing other players. You do NOT need to scale every font, that is a lot of wasted time. If it works for you great, but to other people reading this topic it is NOT needed. 

1 hour ago, rinaldop said:

Пожалуйста, не говорите так, потому что я думаю, что вы даете плохие советы и сбиваете с толку других игроков. Вам НЕ нужно масштабировать каждый шрифт, это пустая трата времени. Если у вас это отлично работает, но другим людям, читающим эту тему, это НЕ нужно. 

Well, I told you that there is no need to discuss how I do it, why do you stubbornly continue to raise this issue? Or am I writing something unclear?
я могу написать вам на своём родном языке, возможно ваш переводчик донесёт вам суть , не нужно в чужой теме обсуждать работу моих мониторов, если вы дали совет, автор поста сам определит какой вариант ему подходит, ваш или мой или чей то ещё, кто возможно предложит третье решение..

1 hour ago, Shephard said:

Well, I told you that there is no need to discuss how I do it, why do you stubbornly continue to raise this issue? Or am I writing something unclear?

Because after you said there is no need to discuss how you do it you then said this

3 hours ago, Shephard said:

II’ll just say once again that all downloaded panels need to be completed when scaling

Which discusses how you do it. If you are done then I am done.

edit: I mean no ill will, I am just trying to help and to let people know a way that works for me that I learned here:

• Like 1

On 10/27/2023 at 4:23 AM, rinaldop said:

1) Right Click
2) Properties
3) Compatibility Tab
7) Ok/Apply
8) Restart Windows

Hello, thats was great, i have edit it to compabilty mode new start withh 100% skaling, have start aida and my panel works fine after changing it to 125 % or 150 % 200% for me too big on my 48" oled tv thanks for the description, i think it must be sticke on the top for all newbees that has the same problem.

• 3 months later...
On 10/26/2023 at 12:57 PM, GigaGamesGuy said:

Hello, I'm just wondering, I've read a lot but haven't really found an answer.

It's about I have a TV as a monitor, 3840x2160 resolution at 100% scaling,

I have an old 10 inch tablet with a resolution of 1280x800 at 100% scaling.

If I scale everything to 100% everything is ok, but on the TV I need a scaling of 150%.

Unfortunately, Aida64 then goes crazy and moves everything on the tablet. If I restart Aida while it's running, it's ok, only after restarting the PC everything is moved, if I go back to 100% scaling, everything is fine.

Is it possible to get a sensor panel that is made for 1280x800 so that it looks right with TV 150% scaling.

This is translated here with Google, you can also answer in German.

LG Thomas

2082271045_vergleichmit150skalierung.thumb.png.fc8bd6e700acff6fa5a72dff6f64c372.png

1278405055_1024x600fertig.thumb.png.5aa7610c8df9bae42deaa2eea4889c27.png

1798909624_1024x600fertigskaliert.thumb.png.e395ae873500e3f702499c6f7f82bfcb.png

and i search a panel, have contact him and wait.

favorit.thumb.png.d034e44ca1b1c8d4f6faacecf8455e16.png