Utilisation Problem With CPU And GPU

DecentGuy

Hiya everyone I have issues with the CPU and GPU Utilisation it's not right especially when I look on task manager performance can any help me how to fix this problem I can give u my specs of my pc I do have windows 11 as well   please get back to me so I can solve this issue 

On 11/5/2023 at 7:26 PM, DecentGuy said:

Hiya everyone I have issues with the CPU and GPU Utilisation it's not right especially when I look on task manager performance can any help me how to fix this problem I can give u my specs of my pc I do have windows 11 as well   please get back to me so I can solve this issue 

You may want to enable Windows 11 CPU utilization measurement workaround in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability.  But, please also understand that Windows computes both CPU and GPU utilization using a different formula than AIDA64.  So the values measured by Task Manager cannot be compared to AIDA64 values.

• 2 months later...

hello @Fiery

for me the issue is still there because the provided fix shows completely inaccurate utilization.
for example when my pc is completely idle (<1% actual cpu usage) it shows more than 25% in aida, when on task manager it is <1% (which is correct because idle..)

this is on a ryzen 5600.

please look at this: https://github.com/GameTechDev/PresentMon/pull/167

• 3 weeks later...
On 11/10/2023 at 9:50 AM, Fiery said:

You may want to enable Windows 11 CPU utilization measurement workaround in AIDA64 / main menu / File / Preferences / Stability.  But, please also understand that Windows computes both CPU and GPU utilization using a different formula than AIDA64.  So the values measured by Task Manager cannot be compared to AIDA64 values.

hello, did you have the chance to check my msg?