Wrong terminology and inverted sign for Battery Charge Rate value

Garfunkel

"Battery Charge Rate" is displayed in negative value. I think it  must be "Battery Discharge Rate" (or something much better) when it is on Negative Value (with sign changed to positive) and remains "Battery Charge Rate" when in positive value...

Wish I explained it clearly :)

Yes, that's grammatically true.  However, AIDA64 uses a fixed label, so based on the current battery status (discharging / charging / neutral) it's not possible to change the sensor reading label.  Instead, AIDA64 uses a negative value to indicate discharging, a positive value to indicate charging, and zero value to indicate the neutral state.  It's not a perfect solution, but it works ;)

Regards,

Fiery

AIDA64 uses a fixed label, so based on the current battery status (discharging / charging / neutral) it's not possible to change the sensor reading label.  Instead, AIDA64 uses a negative value to indicate discharging, a positive value to indicate charging, and zero value to indicate the neutral state.  It's not a perfect solution, but it works ;)

Regards,

Fiery

I got a new idea :D

Why not make a new field that has inverted sign for Battery charge rate value and name it "Battery Discharge rate"

Battery charge rate is displayed when Battery Charge rate is positive and

battery discharge rate is displayed when Battery charge rate is negative

or just hide it and show the battery discharge rate based on "Power management" page in sensor page

they have near value

sorry for my English -_-