Possible to transfer AIDA64 license to other machine?

davidm71

Hi,

Recently built a new Ryzen machine and purchased a new AIDA64 license for it however did not realize that the motherboard CD USB key came with an OEM AIDA64 license.

So wonder if I can transfer the license onto one of my other machines and second wonder if the OEM licenses are fully featured?

Thank you

14 hours ago, davidm71 said:

Hi,

Recently built a new Ryzen machine and purchased a new AIDA64 license for it however did not realize that the motherboard CD USB key came with an OEM AIDA64 license.

So wonder if I can transfer the license onto one of my other machines and second wonder if the OEM licenses are fully featured?

Thank you

Yes, you can transfer license by moving the file called PKEY.TXT from the old AIDA64 installation folder to the new one.

And yes, the OEM licenses are fully featured based on AIDA64 Extreme.

• 2 weeks later...

Well I uninstalled the recently purchased Aida64 and removed the PKey file. Then I installed the oem version and was told by the dialogue that this is a Trial version. Not the full version. So apparently MSI did not spring for the full version with this Godlike motherboard you would think they would have considering the cost. Also it was just a few versions too old to support the processor. So I upgraded to latest and copied the pkey file back and have the full version once again.

The only thing is after upgrading lost the nice dragon MSI logo within the previous version. Wonder if there is anyway to restore that logo?

Thank you