Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 10/15/2017 at 10:44 AM, drDriz said:

My Custom sensor panel, in the style of Asus' AI suite. 
It's 800 x 460 as this will be displayed on an in-case LCD-screen. 

The dials on top are dynamic, as well as the animated fan icons. I'm quite pleased with it. 
In case anyone's interested, I'll post a picture with the final result!

SensorPanel.jpg

Hello men gg for your sensor panel, I love it. But we can't download it. So can you give a new like please, or can you give the type of your police for reproduce it please. Because the panel is awesome <3

• Like 2

On 11/3/2020 at 6:18 PM, Geralt Of Kodiang ???????? said:

Hi, i'm using this panel and after 10 to 15 minutes, the panel stuck with error said "thread creation error: Not enough memory resources are available to process this command" . Any ideas? Using other panel with same size doesnt have this issue

I forgot to delete an image in "manage sensor panel" , you can see two background  image (are the same imagine with different format: jpeg and png) . Delete second image or download and import in my previous post sensorpanel that now is updated

Bye

On 4/8/2020 at 4:17 PM, FoX said:

My first Custom sensor panel, It´s on 1024 x 600 Screen is displayed on an incase screen.

It is not yet finished but still in progress. I was ispired a little bit by everyone.

foxv.1.thumb.png.1fa966e606aed55b5b91e083ec32f9b5.png

On 10/26/2020 at 7:37 PM, R3ML005B055 said:

Can you post this again?

Share Gauge please

Edited by Monkeys86
edit text
  • Like 1

I notice some of you guys have a great looking Ryzen Borgesque CPU icon, that appears to change colour on the outside, based on the load. How would I get something like that please. I would love to have it so the CPU and Ram usage icons light up with usage and possibly spinning fans that are slow at idle and spin more under load as well. Can this be done, if so how?

12 hours ago, flynia said:

Has anybody else had issues with the import of Sensor Panel files?

I have checked to make sure they match the resolution of the screen I am using 800x480 but they seem to import at a much larger scale for some reason then the screen I have. The screen itself is a MPI5001 which can be seen at the link http://www.lcdwiki.com/5inch_HDMI_Display-B

Any suggestions or advice as to how to fix this would be appreciated.

I'm getting the same issues.  I have a 800x480 screen and made sure I'm importing 800x480 panels.  Every time I import my panel changes to 1200x720.  The underlying background image is still 800x480 but all the sensors scale to fit the new resolution for some reason.

• Like 1

On 11/5/2020 at 4:41 AM, Carlos Alonso said:

That was exactly my solution. Although resizing does not bother me that much since it's the seconday screen, which I mostly use to have some websites/apps open while gaming. 

202207971_ShareyourSensorPanel-Hardwaremonitoring-AIDA64DiscussionForum-GoogleChrome_2020-11-0418h33_54_01.jpg.9058609f6008ae602276acbcbeeaa6eb.jpg

Hopefully the devs will add support for what you said. 

I love this config! Are you able to share it?

On 9/6/2020 at 8:32 AM, Liao Joey said:

Hey there, downloaded your awesome panel, however the dimensions display as 4800x1200 as opposed to 1920x480. Is there an easy way to scale this down? Will it automatically render properly when I drag it to my 8.8 inch screen? Thanks for the help.

• Like 2

On 9/6/2020 at 2:32 PM, Liao Joey said:

Hi,

I´m in the middle of configure you´re AWESOME template for my 1024x768 screen i had lying around. 

Where does your icons come from ? I could use someone for Disk(space).

Thank you !!

Capture.PNG

• Like 2

Hey folks,

I watched this nice video / tutorial by JayzTwoCents about making a sensor panel in AIDA64.
Here's my first try. I wanted to make it look like that space suit that Matt Damon wears in "The Martian" (2015).

I'm still looking how to run this on an old Android phone that was collecting dust. I read on reddit that I need to enable HTTP server but I cannot find such a thing anywhere. Any tips?

AIDA64-martian-spacesuit-sensorpanel.jpg

2020-11-07.sensorpanel-v1.sensorpanel

• Like 5

I also watched the JayzTwoCents about making a sensor panel in AIDA64 for a recent build of theirs, which led me here.  Searching around for inspiration, and being that it is N7 day, I made a Mass Effect themed dashboard for an old Samsung Galaxy Tab 3, I had collecting dust.

To create this, I found a similar dashboard on this site:  http://www.lamptron.com/Products/HardwareMonitor/117.html and recreated it from scratch using assets I found in this thread, or created myself.

The zip file includes everything you will need, including the 3 different gauges, BitFenix logo (my case).  The font is Mass Effect 123 from fontm.com: https://fontm.com/mass-effect-123-font/

Dashboard dimensions:  1024x600

For the gauges, I created all new image files (15 per gauge) with a new gradients from blue to white to orange.  

Colors used:

• Blue - RGB 0, 200, 255 #00c8ff
  • Orange - RGB  237, 88, 4 #ed5804
  • White - RGB 0, 0, 0 #ffffff
  • Dark Gray -  RBG 30, 30, 30 #1e1e1e

image.thumb.png.48fe0f65e4a4139aab45afb18840e5cd.png

Download: mass_effect_theme_sensor_dashboard.zip

• Like 6

4 hours ago, SveNRG said:

Hey folks,

I watched this nice video / tutorial by JayzTwoCents about making a sensor panel in AIDA64.
Here's my first try. I wanted to make it look like that space suit that Matt Damon wears in "The Martian" (2015).

I'm still looking how to run this on an old Android phone that was collecting dust. I read on reddit that I need to enable HTTP server but I cannot find such a thing anywhere. Any tips?

2020-11-07.sensorpanel-v1.sensorpanel 194.85 kB · 4 downloads

I just got this up and running on an old Android tablet running OS 4.4.2 Kitkat.  I followed this guide:  

(same posted just above).  All in all works very well, but being that this sits on my desktop, I may just run an HDMI to a small display panel and convert mine to a sensor panel on second screen.  But it works very well on the Android tablet.  If you have any issues, I might be able to help.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Balm73 said:

Hi everyone!

My first attempt to create a sensor panel. I have attached the Photoshop files if you like to modify them to your liking.

I use a cheap 7 inch display with resolution 1280x720px as the sensor display.

Aida64Panel.png

Aida64Panel_sensorpanel.0482e0276c77c9c4fc55dbf75bc5d17e 2.06 MB · 2 downloads PSD.zip 1.29 MB · 0 downloads

Awesome design!! Love those custom gauges you did :D
Thanks for including the photoshop file too

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2020 at 8:50 PM, tomd123 said:

Hey there, downloaded your awesome panel, however the dimensions display as 4800x1200 as opposed to 1920x480. Is there an easy way to scale this down? Will it automatically render properly when I drag it to my 8.8 inch screen? Thanks for the help.

I'd like that background. Any chance of a link to that? Preferably 1280x800?

On 2/3/2019 at 2:36 PM, Mayo0666 said:

1626316734_1280x780base.thumb.png.2838ed81b7d22d452211c71afc5449f6.png

Working on this new project.. still work in progress, I hope you like it...

Some new gauges, some copied and modified from the ones available here on the forum, thank-you all to share your files.

It is on a 10' Samsung tablet 1280x780

If someone needs any file, pls ask here...

i would like please 

• Like 1

23 hours ago, SveNRG said:

Hey folks,

AIDA64-martian-spacesuit-sensorpanel.jpg

2020-11-07.sensorpanel-v1.sensorpanel 194.85 kB · 18 downloads

I love this design. 

Do you have a 800 x 480 version?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 11/6/2020 at 2:54 PM, XC_COOP said:

I'm getting the same issues.  I have a 800x480 screen and made sure I'm importing 800x480 panels.  Every time I import my panel changes to 1200x720.  The underlying background image is still 800x480 but all the sensors scale to fit the new resolution for some reason.

I'm having the same problem also. I'm brand new to this and haven't got a clue how to fix it. If I change  the resolution in the settings most of the display dissappear haha. I just need a decent 800x480 template that doesn't change size when I load the file.