Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

I just wanted to share my sensorpanel. I can't take a lot of credit for this. It's one that I found in this forum and that I've tweaked. But I can't find the original, so I can't give the creator credit. Anyway, here it is:

1055774746_SensorpanelMiicker.thumb.jpg.2196270c59e318f61a8ec1f58bca04d9.jpg

It's 1920*480. Some of the items are just text (like total VRAM, GPU Core, and CPU Core) so you have to change those values manually.

Here is the sensorpanel file:

sensorpanel Miicker.sensorpanel

• Like 2

On 1/9/2022 at 5:57 PM, xmanrigger said:

Nice panel, I really like it.

The reason I went with a Beadapanel for a sensor display is because it is 100% USB. Not as versatile as a monitor, but there is no connection to graphics card/chip, so no hit on graphics power/gaming.

It is a bit of a pain because it doesnt power down with my PC at shut down. I have to unplug it if I want it off. Otherwise, it goes into a screen saver mode at shut down.

You can just configure the BeadaPanel to have a brightness of 0 when it's in screen saver mode. Config tool is here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArGfiTxjUGUl_SJ6Kq2Ta46Tkxlj?e=EQBdgh

from 

On 7/23/2021 at 4:11 AM, orange_t said:

Hey. I also have 7inch display and made a 600x1024 version of this panel for myself with some adjustments. You can use this as another stepping stone in learning how to customize your own sensor panel. All credits goes to 4xu5.
scr_1.thumb.jpg.4284cbce79e2fd17931e50abfe902db9.jpg

Shift_600x1024.sensorpanelUnavailable

Can someone put the file download on this again? The sensor panel looks soooo good but file is currently unavailable. :(

Greetings everyone! Since I'm a total virgin regarding AIDA64 and even having a Second Monitor (Getting used to it). I was wondering... if someone would be willing to create a custom template for me please!? Of course I would reward you appropriately, so'oo.... which one of you is interested in earning some money? Thanks in advance for your offers, and wish you all a wonderful day.

• Haha 1

On 2/21/2022 at 11:51 PM, Nom said:

You can just configure the BeadaPanel to have a brightness of 0 when it's in screen saver mode. Config tool is here - https://1drv.ms/u/s!ArGfiTxjUGUl_SJ6Kq2Ta46Tkxlj?e=EQBdgh

from 

Hey, thanks. I used the tool and accessed the 'Console' folder on the BeadaPanel. There is no 'anitmaion.ini' or animation.ini file. The only files are :

animation.sh

animation-backlight-off.sh

animation-rotate-180.sh

Readme.txt

Also, can I simply replace the video and pictures in the folders with any pictures or video as long as I dont exceed the 3GB storage space?

On 1/25/2021 at 7:07 PM, Nashö said:

Want to share my latest project. Currently 90% in progress..

The elements were from you guys who sharing your Sensor Panel here thus, thank you so much.

This template is made to accommodate my upcoming long screen (ordered locally) and gotta say that I am proud with this one. The resolution is 1920x480. The fan gauge were custom made including the ram graph (impractical i know lol).

I ll share the template soon enough when its completed.

image.thumb.png.6c00f2f8db2d96754d990d16ab7167ac.png

Dayum can you do a 515x1920 version? verticalize, appreciated!!