Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 3/3/2022 at 5:00 PM, Fahrenheit said:

Credit to Chino83, Vonhellsing, Antonio and others who created\worked on this Sensor Panel.  I have a 5" screen that's 800x480.  I modified the designs above to fit that.  I had to sacrifice the GPU gauge, and changed\added some of the stats.  I don't have RTSS, but you can unhide the stat in SensorPanel Manager to show fps.  It still requires the Orbitron font.  Maybe someone might be interested?

CustomNZXT_800x480.png.5d94069eb546497852edc1665a4cc745.png

CustomNZXT_800x480.zip 3.15 MB · 31 downloads

how do i get the trial to go off of the panel image.png.a013a505277357f680263eaca9f368f3.png

• Thanks 1

Hi, thanks to all who share your custom panels for inspiration. I was looking for a panel that shows specific info for my custom loop. I have a small 5 inch screen and wanted something with big gauges and only the most important info relevant to my build. So I decided to design a couple of screens, custom to my needs. Your suggestions and comments would be appreciated. Here are some Ideas of what I am currently working on.

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-01.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-02.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-03.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-04.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-05.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-06.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-07.png

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Fahrenheit said:

Did you pay for AIDA64 Extreme?  I am guessing that it requires a paid subscription to display those stats.

That would be why. I just now did this an didn’t know really anything. I’ll be buying a key. An how spot on are temps. Cause it said my gpu was 70 but in game it said it was 60

3 hours ago, vonstraate said:

Szia! Köszönjük mindenkinek, aki megosztja egyéni paneljeit inspirációért. Olyan panelt kerestem, amely konkrét információkat mutat az egyéni hurkomhoz. Van egy kicsi, 5 hüvelykes képernyőm, és valami nagy mérőműszert szerettem volna, és csak a legfontosabb információkat tartalmazom, amelyek a felépítésemhez kapcsolódnak. Ezért úgy döntöttem, hogy megtervezek pár képernyőt, az igényeim szerint. Javaslatait és észrevételeit nagyra értékelnénk. Íme néhány ötlet, amin jelenleg dolgozom.

HŐMÉRSÉKLETÉRZÉKELŐ PANEL-01.png

HŐMÉRSÉKLETÉRZÉKELŐ PANEL-02.png

HŐMÉRSÉKLETÉRZÉKELŐ PANEL-03.png

HŐMÉRSÉKLETÉRZÉKELŐ PANEL-04.png

HŐMÉRSÉKLETÉRZÉKELŐ PANEL-05.png

HŐMÉRSÉKLETÉRZÉKELŐ PANEL-06.png

HŐMÉRSÉKLETÉRZÉKELŐ PANEL-07.png

nagyon szép panelek meg lehetne osztani őket. köszönöm előre is.

On 1/18/2022 at 2:23 AM, PirateRob007 said:

I really like what Rolenko did with Earl Cloyd Valenzuela sensor panel and did my own version with temps as the big number. 800x480

iVgaFDF.png

Temps_Panel_sensorpanel.04d0f07a678742bb987c4d43fd2bd52a 3.97 MB · 291 downloads

I love this one, could i request one in vertical mode? in 2280x1080?
I've tried and broke the whole thing 4 or 5 times now lol

This forum is quickly getting out of hand.

So many awesome designs, yet it's getting tiresome scrolling through 220+ pages of forum.
They need to be gathered on a host somewhere so they can be put on display and easily downloaded.

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators

Hello Community. I made a complete new Aida64 Sensor Panel in FullHD, for a second desktop monitor. Again it's a Cyberpunk 2077 style. I will add more custom resolutions later. This needs a lot of time to make it pixel perfect. The colors are much more brighter in real.

• Theme: Cyberpunk 2077
  • Resolution: 1920x1080px
  • Font: BlenderPro
  • Graphics: all graphics made by Exhumed

Important information: This sensor panel will not be offered for free. If you are interested in buying this sensor panel, please feel free to contact me on Aida64 forums, YouTube, or https://twitter.com/3xhumed. I only accept Paypal.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 3

18 hours ago, vonstraate said:

Hi, thanks to all who share your custom panels for inspiration. I was looking for a panel that shows specific info for my custom loop. I have a small 5 inch screen and wanted something with big gauges and only the most important info relevant to my build. So I decided to design a couple of screens, custom to my needs. Your suggestions and comments would be appreciated. Here are some Ideas of what I am currently working on.

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-01.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-02.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-03.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-04.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-05.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-06.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-07.png

Szia, még dolgozom ezeken. Amint elkészültek, megosztják.

• Thanks 1

On 3/4/2022 at 11:17 AM, stefanelisrb said:

This green one is perfect. Can you please share it? Thanks in advance.

On 3/5/2022 at 10:37 AM, Maximus11 said:

Do you have the file for this?

I made a magenta, blue and green versions on day 1. But since the green is my favorite, I´ve spent a bit more time with it. Here's the 3 versions:

clean_simple_prelim_magenta.oslcd clean_simple_prelim_azul.oslcd clean_simple_prelim_verde_v3.oslcd

• Thanks 1

On 3/6/2022 at 5:38 AM, vonstraate said:

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-01.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-02.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-03.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-04.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-05.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-06.png

TEMP SENSOR PANEL-07.png

I like your ideas. I'd love to have the 3rd and last one for myself.

• Like 2