Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hey guys, i have got to be missing something here. my screen in my PC is a 800*480. When i take a customer sensor template from this forum that is 800*480 and drag it over to the small screen in the PC it does not fill the entire screen. i have adjusted the resolutions on the "second monitor" all over the place and cant get it to fill the screen. what am i doing wrong lol

19 minutes ago, Scarface02 said:

Hey guys, i have got to be missing something here. my screen in my PC is a 800*480. When i take a customer sensor template from this forum that is 800*480 and drag it over to the small screen in the PC it does not fill the entire screen. i have adjusted the resolutions on the "second monitor" all over the place and cant get it to fill the screen. what am i doing wrong lol

Does the resolution in the second monitor read 800x480? if so then it should fit. You can chek the panel size in AIDA64 preferences to see if the panel is correct. 

On 9/5/2021 at 8:59 AM, Liao Joey said:

Update to V1.1

1.Fix the display position of some text on screenpanel

2.Add AMD LOGO, adjust the color transformation of NZXT LOGO

This is awesome! Your works are amazing. May I have a copy of the file? Thanks!
identity.ip@gmail.com

5 hours ago, Scarface02 said:

In sensor panel manager make sure you add the resolution of your screen 

Sorry I'm new at this and not native english speaker, so bare at me if I'm not making sense. But I would like a help from you guys.

I was checking some templates here to tryout, but for some case when I import the sensor panel appear to bel totally out of scale.
For example, I imported this one:

On 2/13/2022 at 12:52 AM, Dilz00 said:

And in my PC looks like that:

image.thumb.png.dfad66467c435174728ada35b1e261db.png

This is normal to be happening?

18 hours ago, BigWapo said:

In sensor panel manager make sure you add the resolution of your screen 

yeh where do i go in sensor panel manager, is it a "new" item i need to add. i dont see anywhere in the background image file at the top of the list that i can add resolution.

4 hours ago, 8ch said:

Sorry I'm new at this and not native english speaker, so bare at me if I'm not making sense. But I would like a help from you guys.

I was checking some templates here to tryout, but for some case when I import the sensor panel appear to bel totally out of scale.

Check you have Display Scaling set to 100%

For many high-res screens, Windows will default to 150% scaling...

On 4/14/2021 at 4:35 AM, Lobo Blanco 1002 said:

IMG_20210415_131437.thumb.jpg.c402a35e5203ce7f48507cc4d9e92e24.jpgHello, I share my 1920x480 v1.0 sensor panel, which I made practically from scratch, since the original panel that someone shared in the group was another format and was not operational since there were many gif formats. For the same reason I remade each existing element and created several more, according to my needs. It is quite editable and I hope it will be useful to you.

edit: Apparently some have had trouble importing the template, but I think these are software resizing bug as it happened to me with other sensor panels I downloaded so I don't know what the solution is.
For now, I share the values of the general configuration, which can help to leave everything in the correct position, although the sizes of the texts could also be incorrectly configured due to the same bug.

1.jpg

2.jpg

370574974_1920x480Blue-PinkSensorPanelv1.0_sensorpanel.7391e93bf728c1b5202ac7b8a6e36559 15.66 MB · 2220 downloads

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

Could I please get this sent through to me. Looks amazing.

mxlegend99@gmail.com