Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 12/28/2021 at 2:27 PM, Wondersquid said:

If you make the gauges with more than one sensor monitor per gauge like 0-16, 17-33, 34-50 etc. you can get readings of 1-100 on one gauge on one for example CPU would be six gauges in one set to the readings.

Hi, can you post an example of the settings or anyone else.
I'm probably a little too old to understand it that way.

2 hours ago, Psycho said:

That makes sense, I thought I could do that with numbers in LED optics. But that doesn't seem to work then.

Just spitballing here, but maybe make your first and last images totally empty? Then you can layer everything on top of the other instances.

If you do that you'd be limiting yourself to 14 active states, so you need 8 separate meters total.

• Thanks 1

6 hours ago, Psycho said:

That makes sense, I thought I could do that with numbers in LED optics. But that doesn't seem to work then.

OK after seeing the post directly above this one: what about just using a numeric display for whatever you need, and using an LED or LCD font to display it? Seems like a lot less work if that will meet your needs...

24 minutes ago, Manevitch said:

OK after seeing the post directly above this one: what about just using a numeric display for whatever you need, and using an LED or LCD font to display it? Seems like a lot less work if that will meet your needs...

That's right, I just want to make the display in neon and I can't do that with Aida's board tools.

20 hours ago, Hirano Kohta said:

My first panel for 800x480 (two-pages) displays.

Оld tablet without battery (powered by USB) Supra M722 -> App As Launcher -> Remote Panel + Floating Toucher (Totoro button)

IMG_20220311_121636.jpg

S-20220311-125356.png

Spectrix.oslcd 3.04 MB · 10 downloads

CompactC.ttf 64.29 kB · 3 downloads

More Chips.zip 212.72 kB · 0 downloads

Added AMD, Intel and nVidia chips

• Like 1

On 9/5/2021 at 2:59 PM, Liao Joey said:

Update to V1.1

1.Fix the display position of some text on screenpanel

2.Add AMD LOGO, adjust the color transformation of NZXT LOGO

It's AMAZING !

subiceman@wp.pl 

Thanks

On 3/8/2022 at 9:49 PM, JuanDiego Lozano Moreno said:

On 3/8/2022 at 9:49 PM, JuanDiego Lozano Moreno said:

big shout out to coma stella   roll around on the floor wetting myself ffs 

this is a Barrowch standard template !!!!  i see why i dont spend anytime in here anymore  with the exception of a few  its full of muppets!  want want want no fucking manners      btw chino you mug my panel doesnt look like that shit copy of mine you made now ;)  

On 9/5/2020 at 2:09 AM, Gabe Zalewski said:

Recently upgraded my chassis to a Lian Li o11 D XL. I kept the same 800x480 screen but this time I positioned it vertically next to the single back exhaust slot.

Not gonna lie, got pretty lazy when redoing the sensor panel so I just stripped a bunch off of my old one hahaha

A better version will follow, but here's the HUD sensor revision 4.0.

IMG_6064.jpg

PLEASE SHARE 800 X 480

• Like 1

On 7/20/2021 at 6:35 AM, dbrown1986 said:

I finally got my Remote Sensor panel working and customized to my liking. 1024x600 7" IPS.

EDIT: I've been getting a lot of requests (SERIOUSLY, like a lot) to share this panel. I previously uploaded it to WeTransfer, but the link has expired four times and I've reuploaded each time it expires. So I have permanently hosted this panel on my own VPS.

DOWNLOAD HERE

DSC_0918.JPG

How can i use this? i don't know how to use it correctly ^^