Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

1 hour ago, army_man1014 said:

Can someone help out a noob when it comes to this. I found the "clean white" sensor panel that I liked but I can't modify the text to fit my setup. If someone can message me, I can be able to tell you what I like. I could also venmo a few dollars if that makes it more enticing. 

Clean White RGB.zip 1.06 MB · 4 downloads

Clean White RGB.zip

• Like 1

Hi I have made a panel from a template, but I made it in 1024x600 and my display screen is 1024x768 . Could someone rescale it for me if I send them file or tell me how to do this myself please without having to re make the entire thing again.

Many thanks in advance

On 3/9/2022 at 5:43 PM, Wondersquid said:

I remade the remake by @Lobo Blanco 1002the original I think was @frozenboyplease correct me if I'm wrong. This is 600x1024 I had so many people wanting a resize well here it is free of charge please use responsibly LOL

Screenshot 2022-03-09 173513.jpg

https://photos.google.com/photo/AF1QipO2_k5KfF2oTi7nkOJ74AW49wOHv-GlUOIrvW2J

Playing around with some animations view link to check it out.

4 hours ago, Psycho said:

Thank you! I really appreciate what you did for me. 

I have another question, I downloaded the RRSV so I can display FPS but for some reason its showing almost double what my nvidia in screen counter is saying. Could that be either I have the wrong setting selected or since my screen is on 170 mhz panel that's as far it will read but the card is really pushing those frames. 

• Like 1

my first 1920x480 sensor panel wanted something minimalist and plain time new roman font just something basic im starting to get more into making them with custom stuff so maybe in the future i will upload some more i went thru all 225 pages looking for 1920x480 templates and downloaded a bunch i also got a 320x240 gpu bracket with a screen also have a 7 inch touch panel screen from amazon im not using i beleive its elcrow or something  but the 1920x480 is just from ali express with cnc black case (one pictured)

20220314_212648.jpg

Rog Blue Sensor panel.sensorpanel

• Like 1