Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

17 hours ago, Cristian1707 said:

Huhu zusammen habe noch eine Frage wenn ich den PC hochfahre ist der kleine Bildschirm aus gehe ich in Aida geht der an wie kann ich das einstellen das er auch angeht wenn ich den PC hochfahre würde mich auf Nachrichten freuen 

Aida.jpg

On 6/1/2022 at 10:57 PM, mlsmiley1 said:

Anyway I can get this in 1024 x 600? Thanks!

mlsmiley1 and anyone else wanting this panel at 1024x600. i did make a few changes to it and could prolly use some more refinement but i wanted to get you guys something as fast as i could, hope you like it. Again this is just a sensor panel i downloaded from here and changed to my likings please feel free to change it to your own tastes.

1024x600.jpg

1024x600 rog panel.sensorpanel

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 10/27/2020 at 6:16 PM, Tenshi said:

Sure thing.

Capture.thumb.JPG.8415afeccd66a5c0fe75f8fcda002830.JPG

ps. I made some really minor changes that i forgot to mention:

→ The color ring on the temperature gauges is slightly more vibrant

→ Τhe cpu pwr. should indicate the correct power consumption (initially i had an incorrect value chosen)

→ The FPS counter is not overlapping with the GPU t. gauge when reaching the 3 digit range.

2020-05-25.sensorpanelUnavailable

could u share it again if u still have it

22 hours ago, Öld Ðad said:

mlsmiley1 and anyone else wanting this panel at 1024x600. i did make a few changes to it and could prolly use some more refinement but i wanted to get you guys something as fast as i could, hope you like it. Again this is just a sensor panel i downloaded from here and changed to my likings please feel free to change it to your own tastes.

1024x600.jpg

1024x600 rog panel.sensorpanel 1.55 MB · 18 downloads

Here you go guys, I couldnt stand not making it look better so i played around with it some and moved things around, hope this looks better.

updated rog panel.jpg

updated rog sensor panel.sensorpanel

• Like 2

im working on my own panel, with help of other panels. and im almost happy with it. its just that i have now a picture of AMD foto and 2 fan GPU. anyone that can make me file with an Intel I5 and amd 6800 graphics card? 

tried to fix it in photoshop, but im official be a nightmare in photoshop :P  

current pictures are 90x60

• Like 2