Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

4 hours ago, Psycho said:

Which sensor did you use to get the smoke moving?

Ive attached the rslcd file if you wish to play around with it. The panel is 1480 * 320 but you can play around with the files. The smoke effect is the gif image, this was sent to me by another user of this forum xehak58867 and he gave a complete novice a couple of starting points. I then went onto ezgif.com and changed and gave it a green hue to match the AMD gif image.

357425215_2022-06-17AMD.rslcd

• Sensor Moderators
42 minutes ago, Awol said:

And youre opening via local host not sensor panel ??

right click aida64 - preferences - lcd - lcd items - import the file i supplied.

Hello, these tips of yours, serve to be used also in normal monitor. Or it will only work on specific screens.

50 minutes ago, Awol said:

And you're opening via local host not sensor panel ??

right click aida64 - preferences - lcd - lcd items - import the file i supplied.

I think you need to include the separate smoke gif file  ... that seems to be what is missing. I get the same display as Psycho did. Named "ezgif.com-gif-maker (18).gif"

Too funny, I went to save that GIF you posted to a logical location .. and "importing" your rslcd created a folder called "RemoteSensor LCD" and placed the three GIF in there already. I suppose that all I had to do was correct (?) maybe the path in your panel to my path. Lets see ....

Suitable for 2 screens for monitoring portrait screens(1080*1920), ios style and asoul theme:lol: looks good

It's just that I haven't figured out how to lock the network card for so long, because restarting will change

Another problem is that the icon feel and style of the application are not integrated, but unfortunately there is no perfect way to get along

image.thumb.png.56a37fc8183aed234709e35903b597ca.pngimage.thumb.png.942915ced371d7940f03c261cd1c086d.png

• Like 5

On 5/29/2022 at 3:53 PM, Kanelbulle said:

My sensorpanel, made for 1440x2560 panel (mine is a small mipi panel mounted to the front of the case) started from scratch not knowing anything of how to draw or make anything in aida so i learned as i went along, this is my final result

Made for my custom watercooled build so i had to do custom gauges for it, yes i like old school car gauges/speedometers

Skull will light up when theres disc activity, ie loading a game 

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1OnkQnDrTBozutwiMJtqTsJErhU17uUCk/view?usp=sharing

digital-7 (mono italic).ttf 17.47 kB · 25 downloads pirulen rg.otf 47.03 kB · 19 downloads

238717658_Sensoratidle2.jpg

637152690_Sensorfullload2.jpg

• Like 1