Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hello! I'm a newbie among you and I need some help from you! On the Internet, I found a similar type of touch monitors and I came up with the idea of how to make a similar wireless monitor from an old and no longer needed 10" tablet for Android. After downloading the program (I used spacedeck) to connect wirelessly to the computer and making all the necessary settings, I got a good version of such a monitor with a configurable resolution. I'm probably not original in my idea and someone has already done something similar before me, but I'm quite happy with the result.

Also after watching a video on how to customize similar skins, etc. I was looking for a skin that would suit me and came across this one among your community. But I couldn't download it. Could someone who has this job share it? I really ask you to help a beginner! Thank you in advance and good luck to everyone in modding!

Screenshot_1.png.14923347b7eb6b44e17bbe4dd22cbef6.png

• Like 1

On 5/19/2022 at 5:06 PM, bibitor31 said:

Hello,

I have been following the forum for a long time, I used some sensorpanel posted by other users that I modified and adapted to my needs with GIMP
Here is my small contribution in RGB mode, in 1920x1080 resolution, you will need Geforce fonts to be installed on your system.

sorry for the translation if there are spelling mistakes.

Bonjour, 

je suis depuis longtemps le forum, j’ai utilisé certains sensorpanel postés par d'audre utilisateurs que j'ai modifié et adapté à mes besoins avec GIMP
Voici ma petite contribution en mode RGB, en résolution 1920x1080, vous aurez besoin des polices de caractères Geforce à installées sur votre système.

désolé pour la traduction s'il y a des fautes d'orthographe.

bibitor-1920-1080-RGB-Final.png

bibitor-1920-1080-RGB-Final.sensorpanel 3.13 MB · 224 downloads geforce-ttf.zip 89.89 kB · 117 downloads

is that possible to make this sensor panel for me with 2560x1440 resolution ?

• Thanks 1

On 8/27/2022 at 5:49 PM, Vimyscout said:

Generally have no idea what the most topical sensorpanel size is these days.

Both with or without Asus logo 1920 x 480

Future_Z font included.

VscoutChroma.png

Vscout chroma 1920 x 480 non logo.png

future_z.zip 17.76 kB · 36 downloads VscoutChroma.sensorpanel 480.89 kB · 48 downloads

Can you please share the image without the Asus logo when you have a chance? 

Also, your work is some of the cleanest and most polished I've seen anywhere, and I'm very grateful that you've shared so many amazing panel designs with the community. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 hours ago, spitfyre1085 said:

Also, your work is some of the cleanest and most polished I've seen anywhere, and I'm very grateful that you've shared so many amazing panel designs with the community. 

Thanks I appreciate it.

Not a problem. Will try do a little later for you.

Vimy

• Like 1

On 9/6/2022 at 7:25 PM, spitfyre1085 said:

Here you go

• Like 4

9 hours ago, eljorge81005 said:

rufino.oliveira, in windows I have it set to native 1024x600, I have the preferences set to 1024x600, and the few I have tried end up looking like this, I feel like there is something I'm missing...

1332314612_Screenshot(6).png

I have a 1480 * 320 panel and i have my resolution settings in windows the same but i have selected different options in aida64

image.png.5376a93c1bc446ef9024e11bdb7a2b6d.png