Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 9/12/2022 at 9:27 AM, TECNO EXTREME said:

the biggest problem is that most did not attach to the cloud, and those that are attached here after a while are "unavailable" and end up not being able to find them.

for this reason I made a very simple one and already put it in dropbox, so I don't have this problem

I found several very elaborate and beautiful, but most do not share and those that do share were unavailable for download.

Most of those files were deleted by the authors themselves, not administration. That is why they appear 'unavailable'.

On 9/12/2022 at 1:06 PM, TECNO EXTREME said:

Hello, it has a screen with 1024x600 resolution. I'm using it vertically, and I created this very simple template in photoshop. If you liked it and want to use it or improve it, feel free :)

image.thumb.png.6d6e73a78ddaa421716ae6296d39c991.png

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/zree71b17of589m/AACs4eJU_0O74JjJnBvtX1NHa?dl=0

i tryng to test with a picture ... 

image.thumb.png.ebfaabb02a6a716feddf2a7323df9c8d.png

• Like 1

4 hours ago, xmanrigger said:

Most of those files were deleted by the authors themselves, not administration. That is why they appear 'unavailable'.

Its because you only only have a certain amount of space available to use, so  when you post a sensor panel and you have afew others on the site you have to delete the older ones to make space for the new ones 

19 hours ago, MadMartin said:

Its because you only only have a certain amount of space available to use, so  when you post a sensor panel and you have afew others on the site you have to delete the older ones to make space for the new ones 

Not so here. Those files didnt start to disappear until the shitstorm started.

• Like 1