Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 10/21/2022 at 12:15 PM, C0mbat__W0mbat said:

My first mod on someone else's theme ( Originally posted by @Lobo Blanco 1002 on PG99, Gracias por su trabajo ) 

Screenshot-2022-10-21-154422-v2.png

I've tweaked the size to 1480x320 for people wanting to use the 11.9" displays. The centre display still monitors CPU usage, however I have added a FPS counter in there, rather than a CPU usage for symmetry. The CPU and GPU gauges monitor temps and usage.

I hope you like it and feel free to use it for personal use ONLY.

1182078553_BlueMod1420x320v2.sensorpanel 8.44 MB · 50 downloads

how can I enable FPS count sensor? here is ever 0 FPS :(

On 10/21/2022 at 12:15 PM, C0mbat__W0mbat said:

My first mod on someone else's theme ( Originally posted by @Lobo Blanco 1002 on PG99, Gracias por su trabajo ) 

Screenshot-2022-10-21-154422-v2.png

I've tweaked the size to 1480x320 for people wanting to use the 11.9" displays. The centre display still monitors CPU usage, however I have added a FPS counter in there, rather than a CPU usage for symmetry. The CPU and GPU gauges monitor temps and usage.

I hope you like it and feel free to use it for personal use ONLY.

1182078553_BlueMod1420x320v2.sensorpanel 8.44 MB · 52 downloads

This template is so beautiful! But my LCD is only 480x320. These temperature gauges are the best...

Could anybody help me to make an 480x320 template siimilar to this layout? >.<

I am trying but its so hard... I would like just temperatures and percentual usage of  GPU, CPU and SDD M.2... maybe usage of fans and memory ram.

On 10/15/2022 at 1:07 AM, zér0Kelvin said:

I made a horizontal (1024 x 600) version of a panel I made a while back. Still WIP so let me know what you guys think about it and what I should change. Thanks!

Edit: BTW the colour on the memory and the GPU changes based on usage and temperature respectively.

image.thumb.png.6dccf78cd766bc1335704206a732c0e6.png

Simplistic Horizontal.sensorpanel 584.27 kB · 386 downloads

Do you have a 600x1024 version?

On 10/26/2022 at 3:42 AM, m1st said:

Sharing with you all my simplistic sensor panel design. I prioritized an easy reading at a glance. I went with pictograms over text, and selected the smallest number of parameters possible, and tried to avoid clutter. I use it in my second monitor while gaming (I don't have a small side panel yet) so that's the reason behind the design choice and the weird resolution. Admittedly, this is heavily inspired in the one shown by JayzTwoCents. 

Honestly, the  design level in this forum is insane, I threw this together in a couple of hours, as you can see there are no custom assets aside from the background image lol.

sensorpanel600x400_example2.png.a791ec7710c8f9ea4b24eb524eb24dfb.png

Detailed explanation of the panel for those who care:

- Bars are for temperature and fan speed 

- The small gauge is for power consuption (Watts)

- The big gauge and the small line graphs are both for clock speeds (MHz)

- The upright bars on the right are utilization percenteges

- The bottom two slots are pretty self explanatory, RAM usage and FPS counter and line graph. 

I love it! what resolution?

On 9/18/2022 at 1:46 PM, MadMartin said:

added afew more lights around the outside 1920x1200 just some small adjustments to make 

image.thumb.png.e9ea15127e1ed28d7be8bdfc093ea50a.png

RGB3.sensorpanel 3.32 MB · 91 downloads

3.32 MB · 91 downloads

Really like this sensor panel. However, I'm not very good at editing them. I have a 1280x800 and the original size doesn't fit right. Could someone help me out and make it for a 1280x800?

3 minutes ago, Mario Rodrigues Sobral said:

Guys! What software do you use to edit and resize existing gauges without losing edge transparency?
I would like to rezise this gauge, but when I do this in MS PAINT, I lose transparency.

Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot.

CPU TEMP 0.png

A lot use photoshop, i dont have it so i use paint 3D as it has a transparent canvas option.

• Like 2

New Custom gauges  

I’ve been looking for a while for someone to design gauges or skins but couldn’t find any either they were busy or did not answer at all, so I found on the forum pcrepairsvk’s he was very responsive, fast and easy to work with and did a great job delivering what I asked for, and after the quick delivery, I got as much support as possible when I needed it. 

Skin.png

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

15 hours ago, lostvoyager99 said:

Really like this sensor panel. However, I'm not very good at editing them. I have a 1280x800 and the original size doesn't fit right. Could someone help me out and make it for a 1280x800?

the only problem with what you want is that every sensor has 15 single pngs and youd have to resize every single one which would take alot of time. text is no problem as you can resize that in the program .there are people on here that if you ask them they will do what you want at a price 

2 hours ago, MadMartin said:

the only problem with what you want is that every sensor has 15 single pngs and youd have to resize every single one which would take alot of time. text is no problem as you can resize that in the program .there are people on here that if you ask them they will do what you want at a price 

Batch image resizer ;)

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, Mario Rodrigues Sobral said:

Guys! What software do you use to edit and resize existing gauges without losing edge transparency?
I would like to rezise this gauge, but when I do this in MS PAINT, I lose transparency.

Can anybody help me? Thanks a lot.

CPU TEMP 0.png

I was bored, here is my take on it.

Photoshop file added.

3.PNG

1.PNG

2.PNG

Untitled-1.psd

• Like 1

Designed my own sensor panel a little while ago, figured Id throw it out there for people to import and customize. Its designed for a 1480 x 320 panel. I has fps, usage and temps for cpu and gpu, usage for ram, wake time, fan speeds, volume, motherboard temps, and drive usage. You can import the profile and i included the photoshop file for the background so you can change the name and the cpu and gpusenor-panel-3.png

2022-10-28.sensorpanel

11 INCH SENSOR BACKGROUND.jpg

11 INCH SENSOR BACKGROUND.psb

Edited by Diquan360
I forgot to put the psd file in for the background
  • Like 1