Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
On 11/19/2022 at 4:53 AM, Jason F said:

Is there a way to preview .sensorpanel files? There’s a great compilation of basically years of ones posted about midway through this thread but they often only have a creator or file name that might not be findable anymore to find things like what it looks like or resolution and I seem to find a lot of files posted without resolution in general. Could I just open them in photoshop or something?

No, there is no preview function for sensor panel files. You need to import them to see how that panel looks like. I hope this is in developement and can be added in a new Aida64 version.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Not sure what I am doing wrong but I have a 7 inch screen 1024x600 resolution and I am downloading specifically 1024x600 files. In "Preferences" I set the Sensor Panel Size to 1024x600 and tick the "Lock Panel Size" button but when I go to Import the 1024x600 .sensorpanel file, it randomly changes the Sensor Panel Size to something random like 1536x900 or 1200x720 and everything is thrown off. What am I missing?

2 hours ago, Exhumed said:

No, there is no preview function for sensor panel files. You need to import them to see how that panel looks like. I hope this is in developement and can be added in a new Aida64 version.

Agreed, I already posted a feature suggestion that they have a separate panel editor program.

• Sensor Moderators
24 minutes ago, ELSA Speak said:

Hi guys I really need themes in 1920x550 pixels, can u guys send me that screen size version if you happen to have it or create it to help me, please?

Friend, please take a look at the previous pages, we have 344 pages, you will definitely find it.

5 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

Aida64 sensor panel setup, step by step and tutorial

In this tutorial I will teach you how to create a custom meter in Photoshop, and how to use it in the sensor panel manager in Aida64.

Hud-Elements 1920x1080 By Costa Junior.png

Parabéns pelo vídeo e por toda a explicação, vai dar muito jeito para as pessoas entenderem passo a passo como fazer o seu próprio painel! Excelente trabalho. Obrigado

• Like 1

8 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

Aida64 sensor panel setup, step by step and tutorial

In this tutorial I will teach you how to create a custom meter in Photoshop, and how to use it in the sensor panel manager in Aida64.

Hud-Elements 1920x1080 By Costa Junior.png

dont understand a word, but it is easy to follow :) Great work.

personally, i have started to use adobe after effects for my custom gauges, way easier to animate masks, set keyframes and export individual frames etc. So my process these days are doing the overall design in photoshop then import the psd to after effects and do all animations there.