Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators

Aida64 skin created for no one else, no one less, MNPCTECH a great American case modding that by the way the guy makes every project dazzling. The choice of colors was all chosen by him, for a project that is in progress.

Mnpctech-Intel-Arc-480x1920.png

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Sad 2

On 11/20/2022 at 6:54 PM, Beyond Jon said:

Not sure what I am doing wrong but I have a 7 inch screen 1024x600 resolution and I am downloading specifically 1024x600 files. In "Preferences" I set the Sensor Panel Size to 1024x600 and tick the "Lock Panel Size" button but when I go to Import the 1024x600 .sensorpanel file, it randomly changes the Sensor Panel Size to something random like 1536x900 or 1200x720 and everything is thrown off. What am I missing?

I have the same problem, have you found a solution yet?

On 11/20/2022 at 6:54 PM, Beyond Jon said:

Not sure what I am doing wrong but I have a 7 inch screen 1024x600 resolution and I am downloading specifically 1024x600 files. In "Preferences" I set the Sensor Panel Size to 1024x600 and tick the "Lock Panel Size" button but when I go to Import the 1024x600 .sensorpanel file, it randomly changes the Sensor Panel Size to something random like 1536x900 or 1200x720 and everything is thrown off. What am I missing?

12 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

Fertige Sensoren in Aida64 hinzufügen.
In dieser Videolektion werde ich Ihnen beibringen, wie Sie Ihre Sensoren in Aida64 hinzufügen und erstellen.
Das Video hat keinen Ton, aber Sie können verstehen, wie es funktioniert.

Is it normal here people sell their panel skins
I think this should be in a separate section or on a creator page.  @_@

1 hour ago, Redleshart said:

Is it normal here people sell their panel skins
I think this should be in a separate section or on a creator page.  @_@

Has been discussed many times in this thread - that it goes against the spirit of the whole 'share' mentality. They've spotted a niche market, great for them, even though they advise others in the very same thread to make an e-commerce site to sell their wares too.

Personally, it would be great to shuffle them off into a completely separate thread; but then they'd get salty as they wouldn't get the views that they do in this very thread and end up with no business. So, since that isn't going to happen, I add them to my ignore list.

So every time I download a new panel nothing is where is should be. For example, I downloaded the God Of War panel just posted today because it is the size I need, 600x1024. When I import it to my Aida it looks like this...any idea why this happens? The background image itself is indeed 600x1024 and it fits perfectly in my panel screen but I would need to move all aspects to use it. Thanks for any feedback :)

Capture.PNG

• Sensor Moderators
21 hours ago, Psycho said:

There is a misconception there. The width and height of the sensor panel is in the file you import. It doesn't matter what you set under dimensions in Aida64 beforehand, because the values are overwritten when you import them. So either someone didn't pay attention to it when creating the panel or has scaling active under windows.

Scalig issues?
Try setting DPI compatibility mode for aida64.exe.

aida64.exe > properties > compatibility > change high DPI settings > activate "Override high DPI Scaling behavior" to Systems

• Thanks 1