Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 2/10/2022 at 3:21 PM, Lucas S. Bezerra said:

I wanted to share with you the interface I developed, it took me a while to organize everything and leave it the way I wanted, I'm sharing the Photoshop file, if you want to change something too, the font used is the Sequel 100 Black Font Family, it's paid , that's why I'm not going to upload it here, but on the internet you can find

The interface has a dimension of 1024x600, and it changes color as the PC is being used.

Some parameters must be adjusted according to your settings, my motherboard, for example, does not have the RAM v and w sensor, what must also be adjusted are the fans and storage, I hope you like it

Sorry about my English.

stand by.png

stress.png

gaming.png

Clean.7z 5.03 MB · 787 downloads

Very nice ! it's clean and clear : perfect to have a quick glance on the PC health. Thank you for thr sharing

• Like 1

I'm new here, and just learning, so thank you all for your sharing and creative ideas. Quick question. When I click on any file that is listed as .jpg or  .png I only get a broken icon in a new screen. If the pic has an image showing, I can click it to make it bigger but that's it. Am I doing something wrong? Does anyone else have this issue? It's this was on my PC and phone. Thanks for your comments.

Phil. 

On 6/26/2021 at 8:24 AM, WayBadMojo said:

Absolutely..
Dark OrangeGrey 1920x480 attached (526KB)

1920x480-Sensorpanel-Orange.jpg

-Mojo

Dark_OrangeGrey_1920x480.sensorpanel 525.81 kB · 541 downloads

On 6/26/2021 at 8:24 AM, WayBadMojo said:

Absolutely..
Dark OrangeGrey 1920x480 attached (526KB)

1920x480-Sensorpanel-Orange.jpg

-Mojo

Dark_OrangeGrey_1920x480.sensorpanel 525.81 kB · 541 downloads

Thank you for your sharing : the panel is very nice 

• Like 2

Okay, I haven't worked on this in quite a while. But the screen I got was 1920x720, so I needed to resize everything to get it to fit, which not only took a lot of time, but I also found that there are now a lot of sensors missing that were there previously. I finally have everything sized properly, and now have some final questions about AIDA64 not including certain sensors that all seemed to be there before. One more note, I updated my processor, mobo and memory, as well as doing the resize. But I went into each setting and tried to redo the sensors on the new components, and they either weren't there, or aren't working.

First, I am wondering why I do not see a CPU Diode anymore, so that I can have the temp of my cpu shown???

Second, the cpu clock value constantly shows weird lower values of 950-1140mhz, even when I run a benchmark, where it is actually at 5800mhz, or never any lower than 4000mhz... So why would this be happening?Third, I ONLY see fans for the GPU, when I actually have fifteen fans inside my system. So I'm not sure why that is all weird now, either. However, it's not a sensor problem in my computer, as HWiNFO64 reads EVERYTHING perfectly well, and so do a few other hardware monitors. So things are working perfectly well in my sys setup, it's some problem with AIDA64 Extreme. One last thing, IF anyone knows how to "center justify the time" that would be great, so that the colon stays centered, and it doesn't jump all over the place when numbers change, like it is now. There should be a way to keep the center of the clock static, and only the outside edges change when numbers change. But right now, it jumps from right to left every time the numbers change. Killing my OCD... Lol. 

Outside of those few things though,everything else seems to be working well, and looks nice. Thanks for any help, anyone can provide me in trouble shooting those last few things. Cheers!

Screenshot 2022-12-25 134743.jpg

Hope someone can help me import screens correctly. When ever I import a screen the fonts are always positioned wrong as in pic below. I have tried several and every time they are screwed up. My screen is 480 x 800 and I have set the resolution and locked this. Any ideas? Thanks

AIDA64PNG.PNG

29 minutes ago, theGaz said:

Hope someone can help me import screens correctly. When ever I import a screen the fonts are always positioned wrong as in pic below. I have tried several and every time they are screwed up. My screen is 480 x 800 and I have set the resolution and locked this. Any ideas? Thanks

AIDA64PNG.PNG

Yeah, you either have to ONLY download a screen that was done in 800x480, or do the work and rearrange everything yourself. It's not rocket science to move and resize things. Any screen on here, that is not 800x480 is going to be all screwed up on your screen, as they were made in a different ratio area. So, do the work. Cheers!

8 minutes ago, 10thDmenxn said:

Yeah, you either have to ONLY download a screen that was done in 800x480, or do the work and rearrange everything yourself. It's not rocket science to move and resize things. Any screen on here, that is not 800x480 is going to be all screwed up on your screen, as they were made in a different ratio area. So, do the work. Cheers!

Im only using 480 x 800 screens. Thats whats confusing. Maybe the screens are posted as 480 x 800 but are'nt? I have tried a few. I thought is maybe a setting somewhere im missing.