Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

I wish AIDA64 sensor panel would support animated GIF. It would be cool to have animated fans spinning and rainbow effect changing color on the borders.

I am wondering if theres a way to make an sensor gauge for the fan and map it to something reading that changes a lot to make it look like its spinning?

Is there a tutorial on how to make custom gauges and what size/pixels to use? I made a skin with the stock stuff but would like some larger gauges. Might post it for critique/ideas when I get home if anyone is interested. Thanks. Using an old samsung a8 @ 1920x1200 if that helps.

11 hours ago, Sercan93 said:

looks very Amazing WOW i hope for a update in 800x1280 =)

You could go to the installation folder of your AIDA64, look for a path like C:\Program Files (x86)\FinalWire\AIDA64 Extreme\SensorPanel, there you can find all the images and gauges and bars used for the theme, you can resize them with any graphics program like GIMP or even paint, or you could mass-resize them with a tool like https://www.iloveimg.com/resize-image

After that you can adapt the build accordingly in your own AIDA, show some initiative and start a new project for 2023 :-)

On 4/4/2022 at 9:47 AM, Dave59337 said:

I redid the sensor panel once called "WaterMeterBig2."  Changed the labeling style and a few graphical distortions.  Now ALL gauges are 51-stage gauges.  All hands always point to 0, 2, 4, 6, ..., 100 on the gauge.  I also grabbed a .png off the internet of a car oil pressure gauge that I thought looked cool.  I laid it out similar to the other one on a cherrywood background.  It reminds me of the cool boat in the movie "On Golden Pond."  Running them doesn't seem to slow my machine down at all.  It uses about the same CPU time as the 16 stage gauges.  But doing an export takes about 10 seconds with Aida64 showing the "not responding" warning on the sensor panel manager.

As you can see, I also included the warnings for anything going at or near full speed as well as fans/pumps running too slow.  On one I was running a memory stress test, and the other I turned off the power supply fan while viewing 3 security cameras at 64-time speed.

And before anyone asks for me to share..., I can't.  WG2.sensorpanel is 11.1 MB and BG2.sensorpanel is 10.1 MB.  Each gauge takes 54 png's to build, each panel has 7 different sized gauges, plus the background...that's 379 pics to store.  I only had 9.77 MB upload space allowable before I dropped these two jpg's down.  Does anyone know if that ever increases or resets?  I had to delete my 101-stage upload to add anything.

WG2.jpg

BG2.jpg

Sensorpanel.zip

On 12/30/2022 at 1:40 PM, bent98 said:

Thank you for the panel. I really like it. I made a dark version for myself as I have the display right besides me and it is very bright when I use a white background. It is now 800x1280, but I cannot share the files as I used stuff I had from other themes which I don't remember and I don't want to give away stuff I didn't create myself without informing the creator.

Rainbow black.JPG

• Like 6

6 hours ago, jobedeyo said:

Thank you for the panel. I really like it. I made a dark version for myself as I have the display right besides me and it is very bright when I use a white background. It is now 800x1280, but I cannot share the files as I used stuff I had from other themes which I don't remember and I don't want to give away stuff I didn't create myself without informing the creator.

Rainbow black.JPG

Damn this is amazing. If you can share it once you have all the information that would amazing.. any chance of 515*1920

I made my first panel today.  I know it’s nothing special, but I am old and like simple things I can read quickly with my old eyes.   But not bad for day one. Written and monitor installed after working the night shift.  Excuse me for being please with my first attempt. 

1E04BB59-CD0F-4613-87F7-329A76CDECB5.jpeg

2DE298D4-DC54-47A4-8041-BCDD1BE7CAAB.jpeg

• Like 11