Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 6/3/2022 at 1:49 AM, Raymond David Smith Jr. said:

I dont know whose red white and black panel this was originally to give credit but i changed it for MSI and Some other thing's my resolution is 4k the panel is 1280x720. I blurred out my IP address for obvious reasons... 

sensorpanelfinalpic.png

2022-06-02myred.sensorpanel 294.43 kB · 136 downloads

hello 480x 320

I love this forum topic.  I've learned so much over the last two years or so of membership.  Thank you all who have posted not only an image of your creations, but loadable files and source files of your creations.  Some of you have even gone the extra mile and given tips and examples to us noobs.  You have truely taken the name of this forum topic to heart 'Share your SensorPanel'.

I have no intention of turning into the topic police force, but I do have some things to put out to the community.   I also don't want to turn this into a debate topic either.  Please don't take offense.  That is not my intention.  All I can do is suggest and request politely.  I can't make anyone do anything.

I want to encourage those posters to include their sensorpanel and supporting files if possible in the same post, at least the font files if you use non-Windows 7/10/11 standard fonts.  Also please state the resolution of your panel.  While sadly some only post a static image of their creation, I understand and they have every right to do so.  That static image alone can inspire us.  Please state in your post that you chose not to release the sensorpanel or source files.  That should stop pointless multiple request posts and keep straggling posts to a minimum.  

For those panels that don't fit your display and you want the poster to resize/re-orientate, please contact the poster privately.  You are in effect asking them to do contract work and that is a private matter anyway.  If you and the author want to then post the new size/re-orientated panel, please do.  Which leads me to the meat of this post.  

Lately I've started seeing a disturbing trend that is now beginning to be an irritation.  There are several individuals now posting on a daily basis, sometimes more than daily, essentially sales ads for their already created sensorpanels or contract work for creating custom panels.  While there is a legitimate need for their services by some and they have every right to charge for their knowledge or talent, this is not the forum topic for that.    

At currently 370 pages for this topic, two to five sales posts a day can only make a huge forum topic even less friendly for a new comers and veterans alike and violates the spirit and letter of the name of the topic.  Right now it appears three of the four top posters are directly engaging in commercially advertising their panels or contract work with two of them only posting sales ads.    

Understand I am not promoting 'stealing' someone else's work, giving no credit and claiming it's yours for reputation or profit.  That is just WRONG.  But if you choose to go commercial, don't flood a free sharing and learning source site with your sales posts.  That's wrong too.  More appropriate I think is a new forum topic that specifically provides a forum for your offers.  Please contact the forum administrators to initiate such a topic. 

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Dropcheck said:

I love this forum topic.  I've learned so much over the last two years or so of membership.  Thank you all who have posted not only an image of your creations, but loadable files and source files of your creations.  Some of you have even gone the extra mile and given tips and examples to us noobs.  You have truely taken the name of this forum topic to heart 'Share your SensorPanel'.

I have no intention of turning into the topic police force, but I do have some things to put out to the community.   I also don't want to turn this into a debate topic either.  Please don't take offense.  That is not my intention.  All I can do is suggest and request politely.  I can't make anyone do anything.

I want to encourage those posters to include their sensorpanel and supporting files if possible in the same post, at least the font files if you use non-Windows 7/10/11 standard fonts.  Also please state the resolution of your panel.  While sadly some only post a static image of their creation, I understand and they have every right to do so.  That static image alone can inspire us.  Please state in your post that you chose not to release the sensorpanel or source files.  That should stop pointless multiple request posts and keep straggling posts to a minimum.  

For those panels that don't fit your display and you want the poster to resize/re-orientate, please contact the poster privately.  You are in effect asking them to do contract work and that is a private matter anyway.  If you and the author want to then post the new size/re-orientated panel, please do.  Which leads me to the meat of this post.  

Lately I've started seeing a disturbing trend that is now beginning to be an irritation.  There are several individuals now posting on a daily basis, sometimes more than daily, essentially sales ads for their already created sensorpanels or contract work for creating custom panels.  While there is a legitimate need for their services by some and they have every right to charge for their knowledge or talent, this is not the forum topic for that.    

At currently 370 pages for this topic, two to five sales posts a day can only make a huge forum topic even less friendly for a new comers and veterans alike and violates the spirit and letter of the name of the topic.  Right now it appears three of the four top posters are directly engaging in commercially advertising their panels or contract work with two of them only posting sales ads.    

Understand I am not promoting 'stealing' someone else's work, giving no credit and claiming it's yours for reputation or profit.  That is just WRONG.  But if you choose to go commercial, don't flood a free sharing and learning source site with your sales posts.  That's wrong too.  More appropriate I think is a new forum topic that specifically provides a forum for your offers.  Please contact the forum administrators to initiate such a topic. 

Hi Mate

I actually contacted the forum moderator about this as we had some individuals getting quite aggressive towards some of the members that do paid work. They advised that there is no issue with these members advertising panels for sale, there is nothing rule wise which states they cant.

The majority of these members over the years have posted and shared numerous custom panels only to have others then post as their own and even sell on websites. I can understand why they no longer want to share the files. Some every so often will share a file or two, but i dont begrudge them posting images of their custom work as it gives me and probably others ideas for our own designs.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Dropcheck said:

I think a thread titled "sell your sensorpanel" would be appropriate.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

56 minutes ago, Awol said:

Hi Mate

I actually contacted the forum moderator about this as we had some individuals getting quite aggressive towards some of the members that do paid work. They advised that there is no issue with these members advertising panels for sale, there is nothing rule wise which states they cant.

The majority of these members over the years have posted and shared numerous custom panels only to have others then post as their own and even sell on websites. I can understand why they no longer want to share the files. Some every so often will share a file or two, but i dont begrudge them posting images of their custom work as it gives me and probably others ideas for our own designs.

Which is why I indicated that those who only wanted to post their static image with no sensorpanels files is fine.  Hey they are sharing in a fashion.  :)  The issue I have is the aggressive posting with demands for compensation for their work(essentially ads) in a topic that is about sharing individual's works for the pleasure and use of all.   That effectively defeats the stated purpose of the topic.  :(

I'm sorry they didn't get proper credit for their creations.  They should have, and they have every right to be compensated for their time and knowledge when someone asks them to create or modify something for them.  I learned from some of their early works as well.  But claiming past wrongs to justify this current wrong doesn't make it right.  

It is a issue that has been raised once or twice at least over the life of the forum topic.  Rules don't exist until they are made.   If the forum administrators want this topic to survive as intended then maybe it's time to change the rules to stop the commercialization before it gets out of hand. 

Right now there's only three or four, but there is an automatic creeping factor built in that if this is allowed to continue will fill up the topic with for sale ads and little to nothing more.  I've looked at earlier parts of this forum topic and saw those complaints for people who posted for sale ads.  At that time there was only one or two members selling.  Now we are at three or four or more.   You can't have a vibrant sharing sensorpanel topic if most of the posts are for sale ads.  :(

I'll continue to post my creations as I explore and learn so that others who come after me have something to learn from.  I'll make every reasonable effort to credit work I borrow from.   At least until the topic fills up with sales ads and nothing more. 

• Like 2

credit to the original creator of this template, bit of an odd one but maybe someone can use aswell. I have a 7in screen 1024x600 but my main display is 3840x2160 with scaling at 200%. soo I had to remake my 1024x600 panel into a 512x300. maybe useful if you also are at 200% scaling.

edit. pic is blurry, not blurry when used

111111.jpg

MAIN Panel 512x300.sensorpanel

First couple of panels that I have made. Most of the gauges were found on this thread and edited to fit my theme. Created both of these panels over the past week, and its learned how to use Photoshop in the process. It's been a lot of fun, and relaxing. The resolution for both is 1480x320.

image.thumb.png.c99810f1ca5cccafe9e92cc89a731561.png

image.thumb.png.abe1de95c754e5f49e82ddc9e4afb19f.png

Enjoy.

Purple-Green Panel.sensorpanel Blue-White Panel.sensorpanel

• Like 4

On 1/18/2023 at 3:20 AM, AezielOfficiel said:

I got my Hyte Y60 few days ago, and i worked on two sensor panel (the original sp is from BENT98 if i'm not wrong).

Well i just show you

515x1920 ( 515 x 1920 )

image.thumb.jpeg.21a6c59582640c2c51a998a41e49db37.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.86849828b828cdb7d8c3e4a944515759.jpeg

is still need to work on this last

dam  this look nice really need this XD , would u mind sharing, i have a hyte y60 and a 12.6 screen.