Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators
15 minutes ago, kostas/88 said:

I have a question what program is used to make them so straight and so perfect

640x1200.png

1200x640 Frame.png

There are several programs that can do this, such as Photoshop and Illustration.

• Sensor Moderators
On 5/7/2023 at 5:06 AM, AliOxen said:

I wanted to make an Overwatch theme but I'm at a wall with the design. Any feedback is appreciated

OVERWATCH DRAFT.png

I also wanted to create an OW skin for a long time ... but no time. Find your design very well done. Only the grid in the background doesn't fit so well ... and the heavy pixelated top left font.

• Like 1

On 5/8/2023 at 1:11 PM, Exhumed said:

I also wanted to create an OW skin for a long time ... but no time. Find your design very well done. Only the grid in the background doesn't fit so well ... and the heavy pixelated top left font.

Thanks! Yeah, not learning Illustrator feels like one of my biggest weaknesses at the moment. I hope to see your take on an OW skin sometime, huge fan of your portfolio.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, DarkKingTex said:

Hello, first time here but can anybody please point me to a 480 x 800 template with everything done to it already? I don't know how to look for it anywhere on here so the help would be greatly appreciated!

Showing results for '480*800' in content posted in Share your SensorPanel. - AIDA64 Discussion Forum

Click it

This was one my favorite designs. Pokemon Red is a core memory for my gaming life and finding the actual font was the icing on the cake. Plus, Ash walk towards Gary as the CPU utilization increases, check the example in the video.

Any feedback is greatly appreciated, even on my bronze Cassidy aim.

il_fullxfull.3896033349_b9iw.jpg

• Like 2