Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

7 hours ago, Nom said:

Is there some reason you aren't adding the actual files to any of your photos ?

When you post a photo of your new panel, please upload the actual panel alongside the photo - that's the whole point of this thread...

There is some of them that you just want to have a one of a kind and i get that.. I shared some of mine but some of them i will probably never post the config file but maybe will show.   Its hard if you have spent hours just tweaking it the way you want it just to see 50 other people rocking the same thing.  I'd be pissed off if i seen my hard work get show cased on a youtube channel or magazine without a mention because they changed the color of it or something stupid.   So i know why not to put the files out there 

• Like 2

Hi  everyone, im new.

i have a external 7inch 800x600 display. i want use it for aida64 sensor panel, but i don't know from where to start, and how.

Someone kind soul here can help me, or simply share your panel.

My PC specs are,

GIGABYTE X570 AORUS ULTRA

RYZEN 5900X

EVGA RTX3080 FTW ULTRA

BALLISTIX 3600CL16 32GB

SAMSUNG 980 PRO 1TB

FULL LIQUID CUSTOM, also on 980 pro and x570 chipset.

TWO SENSOR TEMP, ONE LIQUID and ONE FOR INTERNAL CASE.

I need these info on panel:

RYZEN 5900X

temp, frequence, vcore,usage.

RTX3080

temp, frequence, vcore, gpu power watt,usage.

RAM FREQUENCE, USAGE AND FREE.

two sensor temp, vrm temp, chipset temp, 980pro temp,water pump rpm,

network DOWN and UP.

system time.

because work all day, no have time to customize the monitor, and sincerely I DON'T KNOW how to customize.

someone have many time to customize for me? please.

2 hours ago, pcrepairvk said:

No space here , how I can get more space for uploading?...  :(

you will have to split up the post or put into zip file and compress the heck out of it but easier to just split the post up.  I put the pictures then i put up the files or just do one picture with file then another post with the next ect

• Like 1

On 3/25/2022 at 10:35 AM, Awol said:

Yup if you export the file everything you have done is saved at the resolutions etc you set it at.

Things seem to be working now, finally got my sensor display installed in the new PC build.  I found someone's panel that loaded correct and am morphing it to be my own.  Lot of work goes into these, makes me really appreciate everyone's panels and see how talented you all are!

GodZilla.jpg

SDRZone.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, Awol said:

Got bored today and started on a new panel at 1480 * 320. The idea came from posts from pcrepairvk and dave59337 so thanks guys. Its still a work in progress, still have to label some of the gauges and make some tweaks. 

Screenshot 2022-03-28 195655.png

Good to see someone editing my design :D

8 hours ago, MedaPayne said:

image.png.265940634352ed003d3e86ec1ace6aef.png

Hello @Too51oll possible to have the files please, il love this sensor panel

I am away at the moment so unable to upload. I should be back around 7 April, but it isn't my work, I've just used someone else's panel posted previously and just modified it to my needs so. As a matter of fact it is slightly changed already since my original post. Hit me up again around 8 April if you still need it as I will most likely forget by then and I will happily upload my latest version. 

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Too51oll said:

Je suis absent pour le moment donc je ne peux pas télécharger. Je devrais être de retour vers le 7 avril, mais ce n'est pas mon travail, j'ai juste utilisé le panneau de quelqu'un d'autre posté précédemment et je l'ai juste modifié selon mes besoins. En fait, il a déjà légèrement changé depuis mon message d'origine. Recontactez-moi vers le 8 avril si vous en avez encore besoin, car je l'oublierai probablement d'ici là et je me ferai un plaisir de télécharger ma dernière version. 

THX.... for response

Yes i contact you at this date ...