Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Just by looking at the last few pages of posts,

There are so many panels of imitated design.

Don't talk to me like I'm an outlaw.

Out of more than 20 panel posts, I worked only with screenshots because the background image of this post is pretty.

There are some paid sellers who are good at it, and they also design it with simple modifications from other tax sources.

Then check all of his panels

I made this panel using screenshots only

And I'll never make a panel again

It's a hobby anyway...I don't want to go on holding back the discomfort of my emotions

• Like 2

• Sensor Moderators
2 minutes ago, Ryu said:

Just by looking at the last few pages of posts,

There are so many panels of imitated design.

Don't talk to me like I'm an outlaw.

Out of more than 20 panel posts, I worked only with screenshots because the background image of this post is pretty.

There are some paid sellers who are good at it, and they also design it with simple modifications from other tax sources.

Then check all of his panels

I made this panel using screenshots only

And I'll never make a panel again

It's a hobby anyway...I don't want to go on holding back the discomfort of my emotions

Mate that's fine you done good job and very carefully we not angry on you:)  i spotted this panel couple weeks ago and looks good :)all good 

• Sad 1

Your really timid behavior was your poor ability.

But you did your best

But it was really bad.They even sell it for a fee for it.

I've been respectful because it's up to you

I didn't know you were jealous

I just don't want to have a hobby with this message

• Like 1

Ryu! ne foglalkozz velük van pár emberke akik képesek a szabad idejüket is feláldozni arra hogy ki üssék a konkurenciát nagyobb haszonszerzés céljából.

ez az oldal már régen nem arról szól hogy oszd meg sensorpaneled!!! ingyenesen!!!!

azt nem értem miért itt árulják a munkájukat! meg nyomozni emberek után hol tudom besározni hogy minél nagyobb jövedelemre tegyek szert. nevetséges már az egész ha észre veted volna már alig rakja föl valaki is a saját munkáját. míg ellenben ez a pár emberke meg hirdetési oldalt csinál a fórumból.

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, Awol said:

407863092_Screenshot2022-06-26214306.thumb.png.aefbf0e417629c01095b0b9b6225aa90.png

97252581_Screenshot2022-06-26214048.thumb.png.3aa4c723c7cb4617458c82b05c7659d8.png

2063482905_Screenshot2022-06-26214151.thumb.png.bcc83582e5cb685fb1207d2c06df8e8a.png

Edited a prev rslcd i uploaded. 3 screens on a 20 sec rotation. When i get 5 mins spare ill supply a link to view in action on youtube.

AWOL - just a question. Do you use a browser pointed at local host for example to view these panels ?? or some other HTML viewing app??   I can't justify the  overhead of any of the current round of browsers just for my panel. As much as I liked your gauges.

3 hours ago, Tacyon said:

AWOL - just a question. Do you use a browser pointed at local host for example to view these panels ?? or some other HTML viewing app??   I can't justify the  overhead of any of the current round of browsers just for my panel. As much as I liked your gauges.

I use firefox as my main browser and use microsofts edge browser for the local host. To be fair its the only thing edge is good for.

13 hours ago, Ryu said:

Your really timid behavior was your poor ability.

But you did your best

But it was really bad.They even sell it for a fee for it.

I've been respectful because it's up to you

I didn't know you were jealous

I just don't want to have a hobby with this message

Please, stop with this bullshit, this is sharing forum, share what you want and don't worry about anyone!!

If someone doesn't want to be copied, just avoid sharing

the most important thing is the great support of aida64 not a few stupid panels that we find here

remember.....no aida64, no panels..........

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, operbico said:

Please, stop with this bullshit, this is sharing forum, share what you want and don't worry about anyone!!제발, 이런 헛소리 그만하고, 이건 나눔 포럼이야. 네가 원하는 걸 공유해. 누구에 대해서도 걱정하지마!!

If someone doesn't want to be copied, just avoid sharing 복사를 원하지 않는 경우 공유를 피하십시오.

the most important thing is the great support of aida64 not a few stupid panels that we find here 가장 중요한 것은 ada64의 큰 지지입니다. 우리가 여기서 찾을 수 있는 바보같은 패널이 아닙니다.

remember.....no aida64, no panels..........명심해...원조 64도 없고 패널도 없어...

I think you have a big misunderstanding.

1. I'm not the one who sells for a fee, but pcrepairvk

2. I just made a new sensor using screenshots, not all the copies

3. I didn't use the last panel to pay

4. All I wanted to say was that I was wondering if a paid seller should say something about the product that was modified for free.

5. It was a meaningless disc

6. I respect the opinion, but the blame should be reasonable to myself.

7. It is not easy to convey meaning because I am expressing my opinion through a translator. I'm sorry.

8. I hope we don't talk about this any more

• Like 1

On 6/8/2022 at 7:56 AM, Jon Evans said:

Sharing a light update to my Plex Panel - including the fix for the bars not showing in the correct location in the editor.

Geforce font is used

Screenshot 2022-06-08 065444.jpg

Jons-PlexPanel-1080p-v1.1.rslcd 339.46 kB · 76 downloads

this is one of the best panels ever!!!

easy to read

easy to resize

complete, light and super simple

one of the few that really deserved to be paid for these feature

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Ryu said:

I think you have a big misunderstanding.

1. I'm not the one who sells for a fee, but pcrepairvk

2. I just made a new sensor using screenshots, not all the copies

3. I didn't use the last panel to pay

4. All I wanted to say was that I was wondering if a paid seller should say something about the product that was modified for free.

5. It was a meaningless disc

6. I respect the opinion, but the blame should be reasonable to myself.

7. It is not easy to convey meaning because I am expressing my opinion through a translator. I'm sorry.

8. I hope we don't talk about this any more

I understood perfectly well and i repeat to you: share what you want and don't worry about anyone!!

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, Ryu said:

Thank you for your understanding.

I have a different way of thinking about this, yes its frustrating when you see lcd screens for sale that also include panel files that have been uploaded here for free by someone that has spent a lot of time and effort creating them. However some people dont have the skill or ability to create their own so it atleast gives them a starting point. How many people have taken someone elses idea then taken it apart and created something else out of it, and then uploaded it as their own ?. I have also used wallpapers that someone else has uploaded and then created a panel of my own which is then uploaded on here, as long as you give recognition to the original creator i personally see no issue. I will always share what i create if asked but if you dont want your content to be used by others then be like exhumed and others on here and do commissioned work.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Jon Evans said:

Thank you.

Like many others, the inspiration came from another panel which was posted here.
Original was from @ThatManOnTheMoon

Ok, in this case I thank you, thatmanonthemoon, psyco and the creator of the casio style panel

mainly I use my panels built on your ideas

I love this panels because in 20 mins and MS Paint I can change color so I have a new panel

furthemore, using an 480x800 and 800x480 display (on my second pc) I have an easy reading of the sensor

thank you all for sharing them and for original idea