Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Hello guys,

I'm new in this area, I just bought a 1920x480 display, but all the models that I download from here when I import to aida64 are completely disproportionate and everything is wrong, I'm sending you some prints of how it looks, I hope someone knows what is happening and can you help me, because I saw that there are very beautiful models here, too bad I can't use

exm3.jpeg

exm.jpeg

exm2.jpeg

• Sensor Moderators
1 hour ago, riltonjr said:

Hello guys,

I'm new in this area, I just bought a 1920x480 display, but all the models that I download from here when I import to aida64 are completely disproportionate and everything is wrong, I'm sending you some prints of how it looks, I hope someone knows what is happening and can you help me, because I saw that there are very beautiful models here, too bad I can't use

exm3.jpeg

exm.jpeg

exm2.jpeg

• Install the included fonts first before importing the sensorfile
  • Check the display settings in Windows and whether scaling is displayed and selected at "100% Recommended"

If you have problems importing and some or all sensors should appear offset please read this.

• Check the display settings in Windows and whether scaling is displayed and selected at "100% Recommended". The native desktop resolution is recommended for correct display.
  • Right click the Aida64.exe (wherever you have it saved on your PC) > Properties > Compatibility Tab > Change High DPI Settings > Check Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by: Select system in the drop down > ok > Apply   (might need a restart your panel and or Aida64 to load right.)
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 2

29 minutes ago, Exhumed said:
  • Install the included fonts first before importing the sensorfile
  • Check the display settings in Windows and whether scaling is displayed and selected at "100% Recommended"

If you have problems importing and some or all sensors should appear offset please read this.

• Check the display settings in Windows and whether scaling is displayed and selected at "100% Recommended". The native desktop resolution is recommended for correct display.
  • Right click the Aida64.exe (wherever you have it saved on your PC) > Properties > Compatibility Tab > Change High DPI Settings > Check Override high DPI scaling behavior. Scaling performed by: Select system in the drop down > ok > Apply   (might need a restart your panel and or Aida64 to load right.)

Thank you very, very much! you helped me a lot, your solution worked perfectly for me!

• Like 1