Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Just a quick post here to say I have done some huge updates on my RSLCD Viewer (An AIDA64 Companion App as it were)

The Topic Thread is here: 

Please do take a look and let me know what you think.

There's a link to download the portable exe, and the source code in the above topic thread.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 2

On 7/5/2022 at 6:53 PM, EverStaR said:

If anyone wants to pretty this up without subtracting any content, I will offer the best design $50 US to the winner for the sensor panel files sent to me privately for exclusive use.  The winners work will not be shared or sold with anyone else.      It is for an INTEL i9 machine with 2 GPUs, 3 NICs and 14 cores with 28 CPUs. 

The three gauges for AIO, CPU and Case fan can be changed to something better.  Any gauges can be changed, again so long as they are replaced with a gauge or reading.  I am a radio enthusiast as demonstrated by the picture below.  The final result will go on the machine in the bottom right corner.  1920x480 @100%. I will select a winner on July 22 US 12 CST.  You should PM me when you have posted a JPG of your final version.  On the 22nd I will pick and pay the winner for the files.  When you PM, please include your PayPal email so I can get payment to you if you win.

If this works well, I will host another contest for my other machine on the left side.  Hoping the designers here will look at this as a competition and way to show off their talent and have some fun!.

SDRZone2022_jpg.jpg?p=aa0a89acacf809fbc8

Are you a amateur radio ? Packet radio ?

• Haha 1

On 2/1/2021 at 10:41 PM, successlessness said:

Still playing around with my Sensorpanel. There's too much going on, I've taken some things out and added the widgets (weather, calendar, and rotating image gallery).

The widgets are free, it's called Widget Launcher. I'm contemplating on actually paying for a "pro" version, but I'm not sure what that gets you. The free version is just fine for what I'm using it

https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/widget-launcher/9wzdncrdqfbt?activetab=pivot:overviewtab

wiptled-2.jpg

can you share ???

• Thanks 1

I've tried finding one in here, but to no avail... has anyone got or seen an 800x480 Panel that is basically just a single sensor, or very limited info.  I'm looking for inspiration for an "FPS" gauge really.  

I have 2 external monitors, a 5" 800x480 and a 10.3" 1920x720 widescreen.  I'd like to have an FPS focused gauge on the smaller 5" and then my main panel on my 10.3". 

(Since you can activate both a sensor panel AND an RSLCD (RemoteSensor) it is possible to have 2 entirely separate displays and layout on 2 different screens)

Hi guys! excuse me I have emm, like a problem, I want to use an old iPad with the Logitech ARX software as a External LCD, but when I import a shared template, always see missing fonts, and no gauges, but if I import that exact template into the sensor panel configurator, there all is OK, gauges, fonts and everythig, I don't know if I need to do another thing in order to have a template working the same way on Logi Arx.

Thanks in advance!

On 9/3/2021 at 12:54 PM, Liao Joey said:

preview video below.

Almost finished. I will release it before this Saturday. But there will be no download link...

Still the old way.. Please leave your E-MAIL address. Or private message to me E-MAIL. I will send it to you...

IMG_20210903_202813.jpg

Please, share it to me in kurtemre26@gmail.com

• Like 1

I'm starting in the Sensor Panel world! :D 

I got one 8.8 inch 1920x480.

This is my first attempt and it is working in progress.... I  hope this weekend I can have a Final Beta Version hahahahah

What do you guys think about it???

I want to add, speed (clock), bellow FPS I'll add a space for Youtube PIP, Memory usage (RAM in the Intel side and VRAM in the Nvidia side), TDP in both sides.... and maybe a network usage.... Not sure about this yet.

Screenshot-2022-07-13-020922.png

• Like 4

Not sure if I'm missing something, or it's not possible - but how do I set a width for a field and centre align it?

I'm making a circular gauge, I want the number shown (FPS in my case) to remain centred.  When I tried though, the number extend to the right, meaning when the value is 0-9 it's nice and centred, anything over that, and it's no longer centred.  

Also what exactly does "right align text" do? I thought it would mean my text was aligned to the right of it's area, but it seems to wreak havoc on my layout! I can't have it against the right side edge.  For example, I want the DATE and TIME seen in this screenshot to align to the right, but it doesn't, so dependent on what the time / date is, they are often out of alignment :( - I wanted them aligned to the right so that the field would alter it's size - grow or shrink, from the left if that makes sense but apparently "right align text" doesn't do that... it goes weird and I can not put my items on the edge
(Ignore the other stuff in the screenshot, only look at the date/time)

401245907_Screenshot2022-07-13at12_40_06.thumb.png.f0c117436a99ad07c57074e098259890.png

On 6/21/2022 at 5:47 AM, Exhumed said:

Dashboard (1920x480px). I made some changes at the gauge (blue bar) and background (center, carbon fiber). Still work in progress.

Dashboard-1920x480px.png

Here is a short preview of the WiP.

Cool!!!  Can you share that panel profile?

• Like 2

On 7/5/2022 at 11:53 AM, EverStaR said:

If anyone wants to pretty this up without subtracting any content, I will offer the best design $50 US to the winner for the sensor panel files sent to me privately for exclusive use.  The winners work will not be shared or sold with anyone else.      It is for an INTEL i9 machine with 2 GPUs, 3 NICs and 14 cores with 28 CPUs. 

The three gauges for AIO, CPU and Case fan can be changed to something better.  Any gauges can be changed, again so long as they are replaced with a gauge or reading.  I am a radio enthusiast as demonstrated by the picture below.  The final result will go on the machine in the bottom right corner.  1920x480 @100%. I will select a winner on July 22 US 12 CST.  You should PM me when you have posted a JPG of your final version.  On the 22nd I will pick and pay the winner for the files.  When you PM, please include your PayPal email so I can get payment to you if you win.

If this works well, I will host another contest for my other machine on the left side.  Hoping the designers here will look at this as a competition and way to show off their talent and have some fun!.

SDRZone2022_jpg.jpg?p=aa0a89acacf809fbc8

No contest since there was no interest.  I will see if someone wants to tackle this as a small project for two panels, one vertical and one horizontal 1920x480 with a Radio Theme.

• Like 1

• Sensor Moderators
6 hours ago, IAmOrion said:

Não tenho certeza se estou faltando alguma coisa ou não é possível - mas como faço para definir uma largura para um campo e alinhá-lo ao centro?

Estou fazendo um medidor circular, quero que o número mostrado (FPS no meu caso) permaneça centralizado. Quando tentei, porém, o número se estende para a direita, o que significa que quando o valor é 0-9 é bom e centralizado, qualquer coisa acima disso, e não está mais centralizado.  

Além disso, o que exatamente "alinhar texto à direita" faz? Eu pensei que isso significaria que meu texto estava alinhado à direita de sua área, mas parece causar estragos no meu layout! Eu não posso tê-lo contra a borda do lado direito. Por exemplo, quero que a DATA e a HORA vistas nesta captura de tela se alinhem à direita, mas isso não acontece, então, dependendo da hora / data, elas geralmente estão desalinhadas  - eu as queria alinhadas à direita, então que o campo alteraria seu tamanho - aumentar ou diminuir, da esquerda se isso fizer sentido, mas aparentemente "alinhar texto à direita" não faz isso ... outras coisas na captura de tela, observe apenas a data/hora):(

401245907_Screenshot2022-07-13at12_40_06.thumb.png.f0c117436a99ad07c57074e098259890.png

Try changing the font to another one, most of the time it works.

Just starting to look into this whole rabbit hole of sensor panels. Where is a good place to get a panel and a reasonable price for these? Everything I've found seems to either be from sketchy sites, or literally just naked panels with exposed driver boards, no enclosures.