Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

My first attempt at sensor panel.  I used and modified gauges from Stupe9968.

I used images from web for the cpu, ssd, and ram.  I used msi dragon center for images of the mobo and gpu.

Soon as I teach myslef how to use gimp ill do a border.  It fits a 600 x 1024 panel.

Untitled.png

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Mhr Wander said:

its good to use on with 1366*768 monitors

photo_2022-07-08_20-56-04.jpg

Screenshot 2022-07-08 193545.jpg

2022-07-08.sensorpanel 1.97 MB · 10 downloads

its such a shame that every thing in this awsome program depend on desktop scailing

evey thing fall apart if you use another scailing amount .i made that with a 3440x1440 monitor at 175% scailing when i wanted to test it on my LG C1 65 TV everything went wronge so i rearrange it for 300% scailing.i will put the 300% scailed version next time

• Like 1

My personalized version of a sensorpanel I copied from here and of wich i cant find the source anymore to mention the maker... Original maker please let me know if you seet this so I can proprly credit you...

Adapted for my MSI gaming / workstation ;)

Sadly Aida64 doesn't show my Motherboard connected fans or AIO info...
Even after updating to the latest Beta ver.
I submitted a support ticket about that with my sensor debug file attached, no awnsers yet (only a day ago) no worries.

Hope to hear fom them soon :)

Greetz,
Peter Lunk (NL)

Capture.PNG

20220709_143715.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Peter Latenstein said:

My personalized version of a sensorpanel I copied from here and of wich i cant find the source anymore to mention the maker... Original maker please let me know if you seet this so I can proprly credit you...

Adapted for my MSI gaming / workstation ;)

Sadly Aida64 doesn't show my Motherboard connected fans or AIO info...
Even after updating to the latest Beta ver.
I submitted a support ticket about that with my sensor debug file attached, no awnsers yet (only a day ago) no worries.

Hope to hear fom them soon :)

Greetz,
Peter Lunk (NL)

Capture.PNG

20220709_143715.jpg

Love the boom arm for the webcam ... If it works it works right :)

I tried downloading one and using it but kept having sizing issues they were too big even when the display size was 800x480 as mu display so I figured I try my own and see how it went bit by bit. It is definitely doable not very hard once you start tinkering with it and I also wanted to be a bit different not as static although mine does not have any custom icons that is to much work in my opinion I think I managed to do a nice one, I have done some very small tweaks and will change a bit once a change my Graphics card to Radeon but it will be 90% as it is now. Hope someone likes it and takes the idea and takes it to another level. I have a ITX and decided to go with a 5" 800x490 screen with a live background.

20220709_182156.jpg

My Sensor Panel.sensorpanel

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, Sosa Joey said:

I tried downloading one and using it but kept having sizing issues they were too big even when the display size was 800x480 as mu display so I figured I try my own and see how it went bit by bit. It is definitely doable not very hard once you start tinkering with it and I also wanted to be a bit different not as static although mine does not have any custom icons that is to much work in my opinion I think I managed to do a nice one, I have done some very small tweaks and will change a bit once a change my Graphics card to Radeon but it will be 90% as it is now. Hope someone likes it and takes the idea and takes it to another level. I have a ITX and decided to go with a 5" 800x490 screen with a live background. Music is from Guardians Of the Galaxy Benchmark being runed at the time.

Hardware I Used.

5: Screen:  https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0936KG4MF?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

HDMI 90degree bend: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B077VFL5CD?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

USB12 Motherboard to micro USB: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09BNC2DS6?psc=1&ref=ppx_yo2ov_dt_b_product_details

20220709_182156.jpg

My Sensor Panel.sensorpanel 101.93 kB · 0 downloads

On 7/5/2022 at 11:33 PM, Exhumed said:

I get a lot of inquiries about the "Interface 101" sensor panel. It seems like a lot of users like it. A customer wanted a combination with Interface 101 and MSI red theme.

• v1 (white), v2 (red glow elements)
  • 1024x600px
  • transparent frame graphics
  • background image can be changed

Interface-101-red-black-v1-1024x600px.pn

preview-copyright.png

nice fonts, what is name?

thanks

• Like 2