Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

Pretty new to Aida64 but here's my first custom Sensor Panel so far. 
The upper right corner of my screen in the case is blocked by the AIO water lines so when I'm sitting up I can't see anything above the clock. Wasn't really sure what to stick there so I put the Date. 
Its running on an 8" 1080p display inside my case

Screenshot .png

• Like 5

• Sensor Moderators

The PWizard user here on the forum reached out to me to create a set of custom sensors for his forum.
So I developed something with the predominant colors of the site. This one actually took me a bit of work because they came in different sizes, but in the end the result was really nice and very clean.
For those who want to download it, he made it available on his website for download. Enjoy and I hope you like it, the sizes are these.
1920x1080 , 1920x400 , 1024x600 , 800x400 , 600x1024 .

Download
Aida64 Sensors

aida64_sensorpanel.webp

• Like 3
  • Sad 2

White&Bright.zip

On 7/24/2022 at 8:34 PM, BoboJackson said:

Took a damn while to make this exactly like I wanted. Credit to all artists who I took many of these png's from.. too many to remember and mention.

Modified a little and then did my own thing,.. Simple straight forward Design so not many labels

Temps up top,

Then, Disk Space, Ram and GPU Util., Fans RPM, CPU util and Volume, 

Then Voltages, Date/Time

Then Graph of each core.

1024x600

First and Final.jpg

refined it since it was a bit dark.

Second and Final.jpg

IMG-2945.jpg

• Like 3

• Sensor Moderators
10 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

The PWizard user here on the forum reached out to me to create a set of custom sensors for his forum.
So I developed something with the predominant colors of the site. This one actually took me a bit of work because they came in different sizes, but in the end the result was really nice and very clean.
For those who want to download it, he made it available on his website for download. Enjoy and I hope you like it, the sizes are these.
1920x1080 , 1920x400 , 1024x600 , 800x400 , 600x1024 .

Download
Aida64 Sensors

aida64_sensorpanel.webp

The Mozilla Firefox v.103.0 automaticly detects a virus or malware in the zip file.

virus.png.2c916779a380272af0880a826d3a435b.png

• Sad 1