Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

3 hours ago, Hayabusa said:

Egyedi mérőműszert készítettem   Billie Eilish szerelmeseinek :). A projekt folyamatban van. Kis adományra van szükség a jobb szerkesztéshez  :) :D

Screenshot_20220826_234140.jpg

Picsart_22-08-26_18-11-28-151.png

why? who donates to others? who share panels for free? do you need it for the electricity bill?

• Sad 1

On 6/11/2022 at 1:12 PM, KarmaChang said:

Hi everyone, I'm quite to new this community but got into making a custom sensor panel since I changed the Kraken LCD AIO in my build to a custom loop but missed having my temps visible.

This was inspired by @ThatManOnTheMoon's minimalistic panel but altered to match my needs. Blue and white match the rest of the colour scheme in my setup. Minor niggle I have is that the flow sensor seems to be tempermental so I'm still investigating that. I'm also debating whether to change the bar gauges to circular just to break up the amount of squares/angular aesthetic of it.

Hope some of you like this.

IMG_2560.thumb.jpg.a78614add62969c74412ce9d69fe5a61.jpg

please can you share??? tks

On 8/24/2022 at 11:44 PM, Ser4ph4 said:

Hello friends, I edited a new panel for myself, the idea was from someone here in the topic, sorry I couldn't find the link, I just made some changes, it's attached for those who are interested.

yLdtHR1.png

Enjoy

=D

2022-08-25-1920-480.sensorpanel 666.55 kB · 22 downloads

Nice work can you make it 480x1920 and put the GPU first if possible thank you.

1920x1080

2052258535_CustomCyberpunk.thumb.png.1c28dfdb9fff2cb283ced55e1c55192d.png736713869_CustomCyberpunkTransparant.thumb.png.2daac86b71af43583b376aa3cb04f410.pngimage.thumb.png.2e38155ef51f202f85cf1b5a72e1a264.png

This is my first post and first sensorpanel I "made". I modded the Custom Cyberpunk panel shared in this thread.

I still need to find good looking images for the GPU, cooling, PSU and drives. I think i'll try to make a Rainmeter panel next, see what the differences are with Aida64. (I have transparacy set to 30% in Preferences of Aida64 to have my background picture come through) 

I'm also wanting to make a Blood Omen - Legacy of Kain panel with overflowing bloodmeter and all. I started it, just need a lot of time and inspiration to make one. Im not sure what to do with it yet. Let me know if you have any ideas, suggestions.

Proto.sensorpanel

• Like 2

12 hours ago, AliOXen said:

Hands down, this design is top 3 of my favorite skins ever.

Very well done.

These arent my skins, Hayabusa posted about the custom gauges he had created but i posted to show 4 of many panels from 2020 which have the same gauges. 3 are by miishb79 and the red 1 is by Rotop

90948850_miishb792077.sensorpanel 828695337_RotopFrieza_Red_1280-768.7z _664656182_miishb79SCIFI79.sensorpanel

miishb79 white.zip

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, saudiaa said:

can't all the chinese money diggers see it says "SHARE" !!!!! on the topic's heading?? NOT SELL!!! please go show off your sellings in a new thread named "SELL your panels"!!!!

There is no rule that says they cant advertise to sell panels. I asked the forum moderator about it and this was the reply

"Unless those folks try to sell illegal copies/licenses for AIDA64 itself, I don't think we should or could do anything about their activities.  "

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

After much reading perusing the many great ideas in this forum, i have decided to start on my first panel, thanks to all the creators here who have provided much ideas and inspiration, as well as the many designers who have designed some of the work I will be using in the progress.

Congratulations to all who have come before me in completing their first and many other panels over the years.
Cheers

IM-SP-01.png

IM-SP-02.png

Edited by Magnusccd
not sure why it posted what it posted.
  • Like 2