Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 04.08.2022 at 19:37, RJ44 said:

800x480

пс. фоновая снесорная панель исправлены фотошопом.

может поделиться сенсорной панелью, потому что это

сохранит все атрибуты моего дешевого компьютера, хе-хе

изображение.png

aida64.jpg

Where can you download it?

• Like 2

Hi.

I'm using a 1920x480 and i'm searching (without luck) the Clean White theme (and ideally the png or original files to edit the pictures). Anyone has a link to this? I 'think' it is the right name. Here is the theme i'm looking for: 

https://preview.redd.it/ul73rs4g2mv81.jpg?width=3072&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=25d069d725153a663e49e02cc102c1f2aa0df4a0

Help please,  I've pulled a few of the files off here and when I import them, everything is differently sized and nothing is lined up.  Am I missing something?  A setting needing turned on/off?  I'm working with a 1024x600 raspberryPi panel from amazon, hdmi for signal and MicroUSB power.

Windows 10 Pro
3090 ti FTW3 Ultra
R9 5950x 

Main display is 3440x1400 

1 hour ago, eljorge81005 said:

Help please,  I've pulled a few of the files off here and when I import them, everything is differently sized and nothing is lined up.  Am I missing something?  A setting needing turned on/off?  I'm working with a 1024x600 raspberryPi panel from amazon, hdmi for signal and MicroUSB power.

Windows 10 Pro
3090 ti FTW3 Ultra
R9 5950x 

Main display is 3440x1400 

You need to know your display resolution and download the sensor panel files that match it, then in Aida64 in the preferences page, you need to set the right resolution that matches your panel/display on the sensor panel settings tab.