Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

On 8/21/2021 at 4:02 PM, Dsp21 said:

All sensor panels shared on this thread are now archived! Please read the original post for more information. I am not claiming the names on the files as panels created by these people, just who posted them, if you feel like your work is being misused or you don't want it shared, please let me know and I'll make another file!

Contains approximately 500 Sensor panels! Most with the required fonts included in zip files, etc

Mega Link: https://mega.nz/file/w9kCUTKa

Decryption key: OtQpHJQ-KDI56yNk7V-kdVWs685PerOWKOIFpqjuC7c

Thank you everyone for all the edits and your hard work, I saw so many awesome design while browsing the forums, everyone is just super talented. Enjoy! :D

EDIT1: New WIP, organizing the HBars, VBars and Gauges to quickly find one with the size you're looking for, starting to look like something useful! :)

image.thumb.png.9bd478bc3f039f7ad5dabf4447783cb8.png

What a fantstic job and big thanks from me a learning beginner this saves so much time plodding through pages .Not sure if this has been made a sticky if not it should be 

16 hours ago, Seminole81 said:

Thanks for this. I've edited it slightly, increased some of the sizes and changed it to a greyscale.

One thing I did notice was that the font file wasn't in the download. I think it's Orbitron (Orbitron - Google Fonts) though. I also didn't manage to change the background text sadly as it was a flattened image. I'd prefer to use my own labels as I have 2 M.2 drives and no SSD. Still works and looks lovely though.

Might give a RGB version a bash.

image.thumb.png.335b213f8e50dddfc57916fccc6eba21.png

1322161061_BWROGTheme.zip 4.72 MB · 8 downloads

Good idea in black mode.
Thank you very much.

10 hours ago, peebksee said:

Hello I'm new aida64 user. I have a question, how can I use a sensorpanel theme on my ax206 monitor? And if not is there any theme for my monitor? Thank you!

And for themes you can use the search and try "AX206" or "480x320"

• Like 1

I spent a few more hours with this. I got the layout where I want it. I need help with two things:

1)The network icon's Grey color is slightly darker from the rest of the icons in the theme.  I need someone to help match it and make it slightly bigger.

2) I'd love to make the liquid water graphic transparent and then have someone make color graphic in that shape to fill it up similar to how the CPU temp was done.

3) I need to convert all the bars to rainbow colors.

I know there is someone who can help out there, please PM me.

Thanks!

new version sensor panel.png

• Like 1

17 hours ago, peebksee said:

Здравствуйте, я новый пользователь aida64. У меня вопрос: как я могу использовать тему sensorpanel на моем мониторе ax206? И если нет, есть ли какая-либо тема для моего монитора? Спасибо!

480x320.rar

• Like 1

On 12/20/2022 at 12:35 AM, Seminole81 said:

Thanks for this. I've edited it slightly, increased some of the sizes and changed it to a greyscale.

One thing I did notice was that the font file wasn't in the download. I think it's Orbitron (Orbitron - Google Fonts) though. I also didn't manage to change the background text sadly as it was a flattened image. I'd prefer to use my own labels as I have 2 M.2 drives and no SSD. Still works and looks lovely though.

Might give a RGB version a bash.

image.thumb.png.335b213f8e50dddfc57916fccc6eba21.png

1322161061_BWROGTheme.zip 4.72 MB · 22 downloads

@pcrepairvkhave you got the background by itself without the text on it by any chance? And maybe even the gauges as .psd with the layers? That would allow me to edit so much more.

also just realised I didn’t switch the text on some of the sensors

• Sensor Moderators

Asus ROG 1280x800px (new version)

Comes with four different wallpapers to change via Sensorpanel Manager. Animated gauges (15 steps). The capacity display above is hidden on the left and right (black gradient). Comes with three different monitor icons in red. MSI, Asus, Aorus. The frames can be moved individually to allow for a different arrangement. A lot of work, including moving sensors around, but it's possible.

All four variations are stored in my gallery as a preview image.

Asus-Rog-1280x800px.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

On 3/28/2022 at 6:19 PM, Too51oll said:

I am away at the moment so unable to upload. I should be back around 7 April, but it isn't my work, I've just used someone else's panel posted previously and just modified it to my needs so. As a matter of fact it is slightly changed already since my original post. Hit me up again around 8 April if you still need it as I will most likely forget by then and I will happily upload my latest version. 

Can you please share with me.

pjarbit@gmail.com

photoshop also if you have

• Sensor Moderators
18 hours ago, Seminole81 said:

@pcrepairvkhave you got the background by itself without the text on it by any chance? And maybe even the gauges as .psd with the layers? That would allow me to edit so much more.

also just realised I didn’t switch the text on some of the sensors

Hi mate , about what skin we talking? Email me please , aida64skins@gmail.com