Share your Sensorpanels

Mice007

• Sensor Moderators

It's a vector graphic with a solid outline. Draw a square and change the square edges to a rounded edge by changing the value. The vertical slopes can be changed by adjusting the vector path by adding new anchor points and editing or moving them. Finally add an outline 5-10px wide to the vector graphic.

https://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/how-to-draw-vector-shapes-in-photoshop-cs6/

26 minutes ago, Bokeh said:

Can you explane me how you make those borders with the rounded edges? I know in photoshop but do you have a tutorial or a link where they show / explane it to me?? 
It would help me a lot!

• Thanks 1

10 hours ago, Exhumed said:

It's a vector graphic with a solid outline. Draw a square and change the square edges to a rounded edge by changing the value. The vertical slopes can be changed by adjusting the vector path by adding new anchor points and editing or moving them. Finally add an outline 5-10px wide to the vector graphic.

https://www.photoshopessentials.com/basics/how-to-draw-vector-shapes-in-photoshop-cs6/

Thank you so much, some things are to easy to understand hahahah. 

• Sensor Moderators
7 hours ago, Bokeh said:

i've been reading all of the pages, im now at 364 and still have a lot to read, but what is the most used (screen) resolution for a panel? is that 480x1920 of larger? 

I think the most common display size is 1920x480 next to 1024x480 and 800x600. Each as a horizontal and vertical variant. There are also many unusual formats.

• Thanks 1

• Sensor Moderators
19 hours ago, Bokeh said:

Can you explane me how you make those borders with the rounded edges? I know in photoshop but do you have a tutorial or a link where they show / explane it to me?? 
It would help me a lot!

Hello! You can do that using the Pen Tool and the Convert Point Tool. I made a quick video showing how it can be done. There are other techniques that can be used as well, but this is one that I usually use, and the results are very good. I use this tool a lot in my project. In fact, it's a very powerful tool, and you can do many things using it. I hope I can help you.

• Thanks 1

20 hours ago, COSTAJUNIOR said:

Hello! You can do that using the Pen Tool and the Convert Point Tool. I made a quick video showing how it can be done. There are other techniques that can be used as well, but this is one that I usually use, and the results are very good. I use this tool a lot in my project. In fact, it's a very powerful tool, and you can do many things using it. I hope I can help you.

Thank  you! thats helpfull!

• Thanks 1